FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Over The Moon Linky Party

Sunday, August 11, 2019

Over The Moon Linky Party

Welcome to Over The Moon Linky Party

Happy Sunday! Well, this is getting old - it is still hot here. They say 2 more months and then a cool down. Looking forward to mid October for some cooler weather. How's your weather? We just did some things around the house. Power washed the walkway and trimmed some bushes. What has your weekend been like?

I hope you enjoy checking out my features and all of the amazing posts. Have a great week ahead.




Have a post you want to give more reach to? Need some comments or shares? Want a post that's close to going viral to take off like a rocket? Now is the time to link it up!

We pin EVERY feature link and Most Clicked Link. So have a chance to be featured and leave a comment in our comment section. Please include your link number or post title to make our list of features. Each of our hostesses choose their own features so be sure to visit them. We will return your comment as we visit those posts! So come on in, be one of the first to link up, and remember to go Over the Moon with us!


Let’s meet your Hostesses!



Welcome to Over The Moon Linky Party

This week I have picked some great posts: A yummy dessert, a garden tour, a refreshing drink, a lovely memory, and fun for the kids craft.

Take a look at my wonderful Features from last week!


No Bake Smores in a Jar by Home Cooking Memories

Congratulations to all the featured bloggers! Please visit all the hosts to see each of their feature picks!

 Grab our feature button. Please visit all the hosts to see each of their feature picks! Clicking on the Hostess Collages will catapult you straight to their blog.


Adding your link to the Over the Moon Link Party indicates that you agree that all of the hosts of this party have your permission to display your link with your name, URL, and image. All links will lead back to the URL you use for the link. When we share your link, it provides a backlink for SEO as well as additional traffic to your blog.

Important: If you are having trouble with the new Inlinkz please watch these short videos about Creating A Party


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

16 comments :

  1. Bev,
    Thanks so much for the feature!! I gave you a Shout Out on my face book page and will do so in my next post!! My link up for this week is # 25!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie,
      You are so welcome for the feature. I love looking at your garden. When the weather cools, it will be time for me to put in my garden. Looking forward to it.
      Have a lovely week.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  2. Thank you for hosting, love these parties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anita,
      Thank you so much for stopping by and joining the party. I hope you are having a wonderful week.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  3. I shared a Hiking Theme birthday party this week. :) Thanks for hosting!

    Blessings,
    Babychaser
    mamasbrush.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your hiking theme party ideas. What a great idea.
      Hope you are having a great week.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for the feature! I'm absolutely thrilled (and I've placed the featured button at the end of the featured post, as well as on my sidebar)
    Angie
    PS My linkups this week are: #53 & #54

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie,
      You are so welcome for the feature. I loved your story. Hope your week is going well.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  5. Once again another GREAT party FULL of inspiring projects and recipes and I love your features - thanks for hosting! I can't wait to see what everyone shares this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always so delighted to see your smiling face at my parties. I agree that there is so much inspiration that I wish I could make all of them.
      Hope you have a lovely week.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  6. Beverly, thank you for hosting. My post is #130, Celebrating S'mores Day/ Hope you are having a good summer and that you are cooler than we are here in Austin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah,
      I love all of these "national" days and smores is a good one. We are still hot here and they say it should cool down in 2 months. Yikes, that's a long time to go. Try and stay cool.
      Have a great week.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  7. Marilyn,
    Dip recipes are always so nice to have on hand. I pinned them all. These are especially good since you can make them ahead of time.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Have a great week.
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK YOU FOR HOSTING THE PARTY. OUR LINKS THIS WEEK ARE: #144, #145, & #146.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy,
      Thanks for sharing your yummy recipes. I usually add bacon to my green beans but have never put in zucchini. Pinned and shared.
      Have a great day.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...