FFf Eclectic Red Barn: School Supplies - for Homeschooling or Teachers for Sale

Friday, March 23, 2018

School Supplies - for Homeschooling or Teachers for Sale

I was not sure how to do this post. I hope it is OK to do it here. My daughter was a teacher and has stopped teaching and has lots of supplies, some are new. I know that there are many homeschooling moms out there and teachers that might like some of these supplies. 

I am going to list some of them here(with the price) and if anyone is interested,you can leave a comment or email me directly. You can ask questions. I will try to send any items the cheapest way to save you money. 

















No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...