FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Need advice with these chairs!

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Need advice with these chairs!

I went for a walk last night while my husband took the dogs on a golf cart ride. They love their golf cart rides. 

When I came back, in the golf cart was a wooden chair. I looked at my husband and said, "were you junking?" 
Eclectic Red Barn: Single old wooden chair

Of course he said no, but there were these chairs down the street and he wondered if I wanted them. There were more of them so off we went. 
Eclectic Red Barn: 12 Old wooden chairs

It turned out that we picked up a total of 12 chairs. They were all sturdy and in good shape except for the fact that they had been out in the weather. 

One chair was painted grey, but the rest were in their natural wood. 
Eclectic Red Barn: Old wooden chair

I have seen old wooden chairs on Pinterest. Some are painted, some decorated, some updated with stain. 

I originally thought I would paint them, but not sure what to do. We have lots of parties on our deck and could use them. 
Eclectic Red Barn: Found old wooden chairs

Here is where I need help.
What do you think I should do with them: sand and stain; paint, what? Open to suggestions. I don't think I want to strip the grey one. 


Linking to these parties:
Wednesday AIM Link Party ButtonUp to Date InteriorHome Matters Linky Party - Grab ButtonBeing A WordsmithDagmarBleasdale.com link party

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...