FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Wake Up Wednesday!

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Wake Up Wednesday!

Last week we had 500 posts on the party. I am challenging you to see if we can add even more this week than last. We hope you will do your part by adding your creations, recipes, stories, ideas, whatever to make this week even bigger.

 


 Wake Up Wednesday "Linky" Party
@ Sew Crafty Angel

**************************************************

We are so excited to have so many amazing bloggers party with us.
Check out this weeks Featured linkups.

Thank you so much to all those who share your blog in our party.
Last week we had  500 awesome linkups!   

 Wake Up and be happy, get excited and have fun with us! 
We want to be inspired, entertained, laugh and have a good time!


Your link will appear on the blogs of

Please take time to visit your hostesses.






            



          



               


                 


                    


               


          


                  


           




               


                  


                 


                


           


This weeks 
Featured Bloggers



My mom has been taking care of my great uncle for the past 7 years or so. Going to his house a few days a week, grocery shopping for him, managing his medications (she’s a nurse), taking him to appointments, cleaning him up, and generally watching out for his health. This past year or two his health has started to decline and my mom has taken on an even bigger role in his life.



You guys have no idea how excited I am about today’s recipe!!

Having searched high and low for years and then finding out that we didn’t get Golden Oreo’s here, I nearly fell over with excitement when I saw them in my local supermarket.



A big part of halloween for me has always been fun treats, including these spider cookies. My mom made them with us when I was younger, so I decided to attempt to resurrect them this year. They are so fast and easy, you can have a whole troop of yummy spiders made up in no time!



Ready for a super easy super delicious comfort food? This is a great fall meal for when you’re craving thanksgiving-ish type foods but don’t want to put forth the effort. It goes great with all thanksgiving sides too! I usually serve it with green bean casserole and my Easy Cheesy Potato Casserole.



I am a sucker for Pumpkin flavored food and I am also a sucker for crepes. So it totally makes sense that I am obsessed with these Homemade Pumpkin Crepes because they are just the best of both worlds!



This easy craft took me about 2 hours tops to make.



Maybe you don’t have the budget to buy fall decor, or you love to make easy DIY projects — then these pumpkins are perfect for you!

Did you figure out what I made them with?

These cute DIY pumpkins take five minutes to create, and they are made with toilet paper rolls!


Raising Fairies and Knight

I see all these scary movie posts on how to get you in the Halloween Spirit, well here are my top 5 TV shows to get you in the Halloween spirit:



Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while since my last post! Having a pulmonary embolism and being on blood thinners is no joke, and the medicine I'm on makes my joints hurt and I feel exhausted all the time. Today is a good day though, and I'm going to be reviewing the Lorac Mega Pro 2 palette, which is surprisingly still available here!



As someone who is super obsessed with Halloween and often spends months in advance coming up with a costume idea, I can totally understand if you’d just rather not because it does take a lot of time and effort. For this reason, I’ve come up with a list of super easy and inexpensive ideas for those of you who just want a simple, cheap costume option that won’t cost you a ton of money ( if any money at all ) and is still fun and cute so you can enjoy the fun of Halloween without breaking the bank or looking lame.




 Wake Up Wednesday Linky

---------------------------------------------------
Link up your funny stories, DIY posts, crafts, decorating, fashion, makeup, health & fitness, recipes, mommy moments -- anything at all, as long as it is family-friendly.  Please visit some other bloggers and make some new friends and say hello to old friends..
  • Please leave me a comment , I love to hear from you.
  • Please Link to your family friendly post 
  • I'd love for you to grab my party button for your blog party site but it's totally optional
  • Please No adult content blogs
  • Please do not add links to shops or selling websites (they will be deleted from the party)
  • Giveaways are always welcome.. Add your giveaways to Sew Crafty Angel's Pinterest Community Giveaway Board too.  
Adding your link to this blog hop gives Sew Crafty Angel permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Sew Crafty Angel And Co-Hosts.  Note- All features on Sew Crafty Angel And Co-Hosts will be linked back to the original source .Social media features are linked back to the linky party.



No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...