FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Turn It Up Tuesday #112

Monday, November 9, 2015

Turn It Up Tuesday #112

It's time for Turn It Up Tuesday. We had so many amazing posts last week. Check below to see if you were featured and the best of the best. We can wait to see what you are sharing with us this week. 

Welcome to the 112nd week of Turn It Up Tuesday! We had quite an amazing week last week, and it's because of all of you! We are so happy to have you all join us for another amazing week!
TUT new

Turn It Up Tuesdays is all about being happy, excited, energetic...and having fun! Link up all of your favorite posts (old or new) and meet some awesome bloggers in return! Link up your funny stories, DIY posts, recipes, mommy moments -- anything at all. We want to laugh, be entertained, be inspired, and have a good time! Thanks so much to everyone that joins us each week and makes this link party the best that it could be!

SPONSOR OF THE MONTH

Our sponsor for November is Two Chicks and a Mom.
FB_IMG_1442727628143
Two Chicks and a Mom is a fun blog by a mom and her two "chicks"-- a newlywed college student and a high school student. Crafts, travel, recipes, and family life are what she write about--with a dash of humor, too. Be sure to check out her fun blog all month!
Are you looking to get your blog or website in front of numerous people per week? Do you enjoy Turn It Up Tuesdays? Interested in having your blog or website featured for an entire month? Then, sponsor Turn It Up Tuesday for a month by clicking here!

Welcome the lovely ladies of Turn It Up Tuesday!

1
2
(from the top - left to right)
Natasha from Epic Mommy Adventures | Stacey from This Momma's Ramblings | Cathy from A Peek Into My Paradise | April from April Noelle | Tina from The Happy Creations | Tiffany from MrsTeeLoveLifeLaughter | Cindy from Mom Maven | Melissa from The Coupon Chronicles | Kelly from Making-More | Silvie from My Silly Little Gang | Mari from Living in Mommywood | Tenns from Bliss & Faith | Kimberly from Being a Wordsmith | Nancy from Afro-Chic Mompreneur | Kimberly from Keystrokes by Kimberly | Kelly from Mum-bo-Jumbo | Elaine from Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess | Ginger from Does Your Sister Have Normal Hair | Free from Couponin Diva | Kori from Just Another Mom | Bev from Eclectic Red Barn | Dawn from Pretty Shabby UK | Anuja from All I Do

And welcome our awesome guest hosts for November!

(from the top - left to right)
TUT Nov 2015 (1)
Donna from Two Chicks and a Mom | Angie from God's Growing Garden | Lyn from Mid Michigan Mom | Glenda from Mommies Point of View | Jenessa from Mothering {In Real Life} | Maria from Pastels & Macarons | Hilary from Raising Fairies and Knights
(not pictured)
Ritu from Rocket Looks

Interested in being a guest host for the month or becoming a permanent co-host?

Complete the form here! Monthly guest hosts will be chosen on a first come first-serve basis.

Here are the Featured posts from last week!

CHEESE-STEAK-APPETIZERS-1
Bev chose Cheese Steak Appetizers from A Party of Four. "I am always looking for wonderful appetizers for parties and these will be served at my next party. How can you go wrong with cheese steak appetizers?"
hedgehog-cookie-504x324
Bev chose Hedgehog Cookies from All That's Jas. "We have seen a large variety of special cookies for Halloween recently, but these little hedgehogs are just too adorable. Not sure if I could eat one of the cute little guys."
Angie also chose this post. "These are the cutest little cookies that I've ever seen & they look very simple and fun to make!"
8-Tips-for-Kindergarten-at-Home-By-Diana-Barto
April chose 8 Tips for Kindergarten at Home from The End in Mind with Lori Lane. "As a mother who's homeschooling her preschoolers, these tips are great to make sure that my children are ready to start kindergarten."
7businessbloggingtips
April chose 7 Business Blogging Tips You Can’t Afford To Ignore from Creative Rebel Designs. "I've been blogging for a while, but I always love to keep my mind set on making sure that I'm successful as a blogger. I love this post because it refocuses me on the write things."
20-Star-Wars-Stocking-Stuffers-and-Christmas-Gifts-to-Love
Hilary chose 20 Star Wars Stocking Stuffers and Christmas Gifts from Earning & Saving with Sarah Fuller.
10-Things-You-Can-Do-Can-Do-Today-To-Help-A-Mum-With-A-Newborn
Hilary chose 10 Things You Can Do to Help A Mum with a Newborn from Pastels & Macarons.
This post also received the most views this week.
Cranberry Apple Coffee Cake Poster
Elaine chose Cranberry Apple Coffee Cake from A Sprinkle of This and That. "My current addiction to cranberries just found a great new way to enjoy them."
how-I-reached-10000-
Kori chose How I Reached 10,000+ Pageviews Last Month on the Blog from The Resourceful Mama. "I chose this one because I love seeing what works for other bloggers."
talk-to-family-about-being-self-employed-social-www.myurbanfamily.com_
Kori chose How to Talk to Family About Being Self Employed from My Urban Family. "I chose this one because this is a conversation that I need to have with my family. I was on the college path and had intended to pursue graduate work in Psychology, but then I discovered blogging and wanted to do something that would allow me to stay at home full time."
How-to-Make-a-Pine-Cone-Owl
Dawn chose How to Make a Pine Cone Owl from About Family Crafts. "OMG, this is just too cute... I think the kids will love making these this christmas.... Score 1 for coolest mum around."
Lyn also chose this post. "This looks like such a fun craft to do with the kids!"
Tina also chose this post. "Wonderful creation, I love this idea because it looks so natural, great tutorial. Thanks for sharing."
All-the-tips-to-Transforming-Old-Furniture
Dawn chose All the Tips to Transforming an Old Meat Safe! from Sparkles in the Everyday. "What a lovely piece of furniture, looks like it should have been like that from the beginning. You have done amazingly well transforming it. I love refurbished furniture, I have a (potential to be) beautitul bureaux which i found at a car boot sale. May have just found the inspiration i needed to tackle it.... Thank you xx"
Caramel-Macchiato-French-Toast-Cups-DelightfulEMade.com-vert5-wtxt
Mari chose Caramel Macchiato French Toast Cups from Delightful E Made. "I found Erin's treat to look super gooey and yummy."
I-Only-Shop-Second-Hand-And-Why-You-Should-Too
Mari chose I Only Shop Second Hand {And Why You Should, Too} from Cow Country Housewife. "I loved Caroline's share because I find we are a wasteful nation and I too have found a new love in thrifting etc... You find awesome stuff some with price tags still on them. I also enjoy online spots like Thredup. Another reason I had to stop here was because of her blog name hilarious. Thanks for share doll :)"
Stacey also chose this post. "I absolutely love to shop at thrift stores, and with two rapidly growing children and a one income family, this is the best option for our family. I have found adorable furniture pieces and cute clothes and I don't stress out so much when the kids outgrow them before they are used up. Thanks so much for sharing!"
DIY Play Food-1
Lyn chose DIY Play Food: Felt Cupcakes from Keeping It Real. "I'm intimidated with any crafts dealing with sewing, but these are too cute to pass up. Any little girl would adore this for tea time. These would also make a fun gift for Christmas or a Birthday."
Pumpkin-Bars-3-300x224
Donna chose Choco­late Chip Pump­kin Bars from A Mother's Shadow.
photostudio_1446310697539
Donna chose Baked Pumpkin French Toast from Lou Lou Girls.
FightAllergies
Angie chose Naturally Fight Fall Allergies in Your Home from The Jenny Evolution. "Autumn always seems to be a terrible allergy season for me and I found this post very interesting and helpful."
Earn-Extra-Money-For-Christmas-NOW
Stacey chose Earn Extra Money For Christmas NOW from Cow Country Housewife. "I am always looking for ways to make a few extra bucks to add to the family coffers, especially with Christmas right around the corner. Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful tips."
Jewellery-Bowls-11
Tina chose DIY Air Dry Clay Jewellry Bowls from Pastels & Macarons. "Love these bowls.They look gorgeous,this project is great. Thanks for sharing."
Reviving an Old Blog Post
Tiffany chose 7 Smart Ways to Attract Readers to Old Blog Posts from Giftie Etcetera. "I’ve always loved finding a way to repurpose evergreen content and these are definitely 7 ways to help make that easier and more effective!"
Fall-Crafts-for-Kids1
Tiffany chose 48 Awesome Fall Crafts for Kids from One Little Project at a Time... "I don’t know about your Kiddies but waiting for the food to be ready on Thanksgiving seems to be the most difficult thing for them in life! LOL…so I know that these amazing crafts will help me keep my sanity throughout the day and keep them occupied."How-I-Branded-My-Own-Blog
Natasha chose How I Branded My Own Blog from Classy Yet Trendy. "Sometimes we get caught up in the ornate and complicated as a blogger, but it is important to understand that there are simple and easy ways to do things on your blog. This post proves this...thanks for sharing!"
18simpleJOH
Natasha chose 18 Areas to Simplify in Life from Just Only Home. "Recently, I have been on the path to simplify my life, and these are some great tips to do just that. Great post...thanks for sharing!"
Stop by and show some love to our featured bloggers this week! I'm sure they'd all appreciate it!
If you were featured above, feel free to share the badge below with pride on your blog or website!
Epic Mommy Adventures

And the Best of the Best goes to...

hedgehog-cookie-504x324
Hedgehog Cookies from All That's Jas
How-to-Make-a-Pine-Cone-Owl
How to Make a Pine Cone Owl from About Family Crafts
Show some love to our Best of the Best bloggers this week!!!!
Best of the Best Bloggers - make sure to showcase the button below on your blog!
Epic Mommy Adventures
So now that you've seen all that we have to offer in this week's Turn It Up Tuesday,

let's get started!

- Show some love to your hosts and co-hosts simply by following them on social media and leaving a comment so they can follow you back. - Link up as many posts as you'd like! The more, the merrier! - Check out some of the other posts and make some new friends! - Grab the button below and showcase on your sidebar! Invite your fellow bloggers to join the fun!
Epic Mommy Adventures
 
Link up your posts, make some friends, and earn the chance to be featured or become the Best of the Best on Turn It Up Tuesday! We will feature the favorite posts each week! **Disclaimer: Adding your link to this link party gives permission to Epic Mommy Adventures, along with co-hosts, guest hosts, and participants of Turn It Up Tuesday, to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features, roundups, etc. with an explicit link back to the original source.**

 

Interested in reading all of our favorite posts on Turn It Up Tuesdays - past or present? Or do want to know if your post was featured before we go live next week? Follow Natasha Peter's board Featured on Turn It Up Tuesdays! on Pinterest.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...