FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Update on Tiny!

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Update on Tiny!

I wanted to thank everyone who sent prayers for Tiny. It is amazing what prayer can do. Tiny is doing much better since my last post about her. We went to see her on Sunday and as I walked toward her crate and called her name, her tail started to wag excessively. Up until then, I did not get any response when I called her name. 

She has a long way to go but she can now lift her head better. They still don't know what is wrong with her. All the test results are not giving any indications. It seems as though she had a stroke since it is all on her left side, both the front and back legs. Makes it difficult for her to stand. She is trying though. 

We took our other doxie Louie who is her best friend and he went nuts seeing her - kissing her face. She was excited to see him as well since her tail was wagging and she actually put her paw on his face.

Since I already had a planned vacation to California with my daughter, son, daughter-in-law, and the grand kids, the doctor said she would like to keep her and work with her. That was hard to do, but I could not have asked for a better vet. She keeps me informed everyday - sending me pictures but mostly video. Doctor Cassidy has been a god send to us. She has gone above and beyond the call of duty.

Yesterday she put some weight on her left front leg and they started tub therapy.  We have a long way to go, but she is getting better. She can't eat own her own yet. We are not sure if she will have any permanent disability. We are praying that she recovers completely.

If you can, please continue to pray. I certainly appreciate them.




4 comments :

  1. Of course I'll continue to send prayers. Glad to hear she is doing better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the update. You all have been in my thoughts and prayers each day. I hope Tiny makes a full recovery too. Enjoy your time with family, Tiny sounds like she's in excellent hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful up-date. Gladly continuing to pray for Tiny :)

    Blessings,

    ~Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beverly. I'm so sorry to hear of what your tiny is going through. Will definitely her in my prayers. I'm dropping by via Angel's Chain Linky Climb and am now following on bloglovin' and pinterest. xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...