FFf Eclectic Red Barn: How to Unify Mismatched Drawer Pulls!

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

How to Unify Mismatched Drawer Pulls!

Do you have  mismatched drawer pulls lying around?

Does it seem like you never have the right number of them when you need them for a project? 

Eclectic Red Barn: Mismatched drawer pulls


I hear you because that was exactly my situation for my cabinet doors in the barn. Last week I showed you the new cabinets and granite in place. If you missed that, you can see all the problems I had with that here.

I needed 6 handles and could only come up with 4 that matched. Now I could go to Home Depot or Lowe's  and pick up some new ones, but that means spending money. 

It's not that I don't want to spend money, but I keep collecting an extra handle here and there as we do projects and wanted to use up some of them. Plus, I am trying to use "what I have in the barn" instead of buying new.

So these are the ones I had: two large leaf handles and
Eclectic Red Barn: Leaf drawer pulls
 4 like the one on top with the knob things.
Eclectic Red Barn: Mismatched drawer pulls
 The other ones were just too plain to go with the leaf ones. 

Now to unify the drawer pulls to convert them from the odd ones above to these in this picture:
Eclectic Red Barn: Mismatched drawer pulls updated and on cabinet

Let's get started unifying those drawer pulls.




Linking to these parties:

{nifty button}Brand Logo HMLP 2015 ©New banner June 2014Project Inspire{d} Link Party 165wow-me_thumb1_thumb1Talk of the Town Link Party with Knick of Time, My Salvaged Treasures, Beyond the Picket Fence, My Repurposed Life, Holy Craft, Love My Simple Home, and Sadie Seasongoods - Knick of Time.netYour Whims WednesdayFluster BusterThe-Creative-Exchange-Link-PartyCreativity Unleashed link party every Thursday at 7pm ET!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...