FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Kalanchoe Beauties

Friday, February 22, 2013

Kalanchoe Beauties

 Must be a Kalanchoe kind of Friday! 

Rose Kalanchoes
There are many varieties  and colors of Kalanchoes. Vanessa over at nifty thrifty things posted her Kalanchoe pictures at Floral Friday's and provided
some great facts about them, so I won't bore you with more facts. I already had my pictures ready and since mine are different I decided to post my Kalanchoe pictures as well.
When I lived up north, I would buy Kalanchoes especially in the winter and would always hope that they would continue to bloom all year. Yeah, right! 

However, in Florida, just like the roses, they love it here. They will die after blooming, but will come back and bloom again and again. 

This particular variety are different from the normal variety in that they look like little roses. If you have seen any of my other pictures, you know that I love roses, so these would definitely be a must have. I love these tiny little clusters of "rose buds".

Rose Bud Kalanchoes

Although I think I like them best when they just begin to bloom, they are still beautiful at full bloom as well. 

Rose Bouquet Kalanchoes

It's hard to believe that they are the same Kalanchoes that Vanessa posted. Aren't flowers just gorgeous! I love them all! 

Linking to these parties:
  Copy this image and its link to place on your blogWeekly Top Shot #71Ni Hao Yall


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...