FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Over The Moon Linky Party

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Over The Moon Linky Party

Welcome to Over The Moon Linky Party

Valentine's Day is fast approaching. If you need some inspiration or a special treat, check out my features. How do you celebrate Valentine's Day? Hubby and I usually go out before the actual day for dinner to avoid all of the crowds. We just get each other cards, nothing fancy.



Have a post you want to give more reach to? Need some comments or shares? Want a post that's close to going viral to take off like a rocket? Now is the time to link it up! We pin EVERY link you leave in our comment section with the post title or number of the inlinkz. And we will return your comment as we visit those posts! So come on in, be one of the first to link up, and remember to go Over the Moon with us!


Let’s meet your Hostesses!



Welcome to Over The Moon Linky Party


I picked some great projects and treats for Valentine's Day.  Don't forget to leave your post linkup number of post Title so I can stop by and you could be my feature next week.  


Take a look at my wonderful Features from last week!

Features include:

Hosting a Valentine's Brunch for Your Girlfriends - Blue Sky at Home

Gold Dipped Burlap Wreath - Curly Crafty Mom

Homemade Meringue Cookies - A Bride on a Budget

Mini Valentine Pillows - My Lovely Little cottage

Conversation Hearts - Mamas Brush

And here are your Most Clicked Choice from last week!



Upcycled Thrift Store Heart Table by Cas’s Crazy Creations

Congratulations to all the featured bloggers! Please visit all the hosts to see each of their feature picks!



 Grab our feature button. Please visit all the hosts to see each of their feature picks! Clicking on the Hostess Collages will catapult you straight to their blog.


Don't forget to add  your post title or number of the inlinkz so I can visit and you might be one of my features for next week.


20 comments :

  1. Great features, Bev! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ann,
      Always a delight to see your smiling face at the party. Hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature and thanks for hosting a wonderful place for all of us to share our creations! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chas,
      You are so welcome for the feature. I always enjoy seeing your posts. Have a great Valentine's Day.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature!!! Makes my day!

    We usually stay in with the kids and go out another night, but this year it happens to land on our normal grocery shopping/date night, so I don't know what we'll do. :)

    I’m linked up at 60 &61!

    Thanks for hosting!

    Blessings,
    Babychaser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome for the feature on Over The Moon party. My hubby bought me a bag of Cuties. He knows I love them. We keep it simple and since we will be traveling to our other house, we will be together.
      Whatever you do, share some hugs.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  4. Thanks for hosting Beverly. Hope your week is great! My links are #70, 71, 72.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol,
      Thanks for sharing your roasted cauliflower recipe. I love cauliflower so I have pinned this. Hope you are having a lovely Valentine Day.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the feature Beverly. Have a great Valentine’s week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristie,
      You are so welcome for the feature at Over The Moon party.
      Hope you are having a lovely Valentine's Day.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  6. Bev,
    Thanks so much for hosting each week!My Link Ups are # 171 and #172!!!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie,
      I hope your knee is doing better, but that might be wishful thinking. You still do so much even with your pain. Your winter cabinet looks lovely. Have a lovely Valentine's Day.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  7. Thank you again for hosting this fun party! I'm really late linking up this week (late for me anyway).
    I hope that you have a Valentine's Day!
    Angie
    PS My linkups this week are: #202, #203 & #204

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie,
      Never worry about posting late. I do that sometimes too. Yo have such great recipes. That Heart Nut Cake looks amazing and I have never heard of it.
      Have a Happy Valentine's Day.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  8. Happy Valentine's week, Bev! We're sharing #200 this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheri,
      Thanks for sharing that amazing Raspberry cake. Pinned so I can make it.
      Have a wonderful Valentine's Day.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  9. Thank you for hosting the party. Our links this week are: #209, #210, and #211. Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy,
      Chocolate Snickers Cheesecake - you are killing me here. Wow!!
      Now that would make a great Valentine's Day dessert.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  10. Marilyn,
    Thank you so much for sharing at Over The Moon party. Love all of those lasagnas. Yummy!
    Have a lovely Valentine's Day.
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...