FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Thursday Favorite Things

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Thursday Favorite Things

Welcome to Thursday Favorite Things!

As much of  the country is blanketed in snow and our bloggers have posted some awesome wintry projects. Maybe snow is not on your yard and all you are thinking about is Valentine's Day - our bloggers have that covered too. For others it might be something yummy to eat or a project to inspire you. We have it all. 

Many of my features come from you my commenters. Don't forget to leave your Linkup Number or Post Title so I can find you and you could become one of my featured commenters next week.  


My Features from last week:
Each hostess chooses her own features from comments on her blog so be sure to visit them all!


Features include:
Humidor Upcycle - The Apple Street Cottage

Of Ice and Snow - Dinner at Eight

Coffee Cake Crumble Cheesecake Bars - A Fun and Frugal Life

Farmhouse Valentine Banner - Penny's  Treasures

Valentine Shadowbox -  Fresh Vintage by Lisa

DIY Play Dough Gluten-Free - Comfort Spring Station

If you were featured, grab a button.

Welcome to Thursday Favorite Things! I want to thank all of you that shared your awesome posts at last weeks party and WELCOME to any new bloggers joining this week. We are blessed with so many talented and creative bloggers. I can’t wait to see what you have to add to the party this week.


Please take the time to get to know ALL of your hostesses
It’s Party Time
Thank you to all who share with us every week.

Please follow all of your lovely hostesses, they are amazing women. Their blogs are the first on the list or click the images below.

Please subscribe to ALL of your hostesses blogs
Angelina- Petite Haus


Leave some comment love my friends, have a great time at the party - Happy TFT day!

Tell your friends and share your wonderful blog posts with us.
Remember you can add three links until midnight on Saturday. One each day or all at once.
Please invite your blog friends and social network to join us.



              
                                  

Don't forget to leave your Linkup Number or Post Title so I can find you and you could become one of my featured commenters next week. 


29 comments :

  1. Hi Beverly, thank you so much for including my Valentine banner in the features this week! hugs....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Penny,
      You are so welcome for the feature at TFT. I love that farmhouse banner so much. I need to make one.
      Have a fabulous week.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature, Bev. We were definitely buried in snow, now it's raining...come on Spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ann,
      You are so welcome for the feature at TFT. You know how to make pieces come alive.
      Hope you have a lovely week.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring me, Bev! Thursday's off to a good start! I've linked at #64 this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra,
      You are so welcome for the feature at TFT. I love seeing your tablescapes. That winter setting is so lovely and makes it look so cozy. I nice it would be to sit there for dinner.
      Have a lovely week.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  4. Thank you for hosting each week and for featuring my DIY play dough. It's always a pleasure to visit you! My links this week are #87, 88 an 89.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra,
      You are so welcome for the feature at TFT. I love seeing your tablescapes. That winter setting is so lovely and makes it look so cozy. I nice it would be to sit there for dinner.
      Have a lovely week.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  5. Bev,
    Thanks so much for hosting each week!!My Link Ups for this week are # 106,107 and 108!! Thanks for always taking the time to visit!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie,
      Thank you for sharing your lovely Valentine decorated home. I love checking out all of the Valentine ornaments.
      Hope you are staying warm.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Liberty,
      Thank you for sharing your posts at TFT. It is amazing how a simple change, like adding a piece to a wreath makes a huge change. Love your wreath.
      Have a great day.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  7. Hi Bev! I'm sharing something deep and tender at #134, and I know it's not for the faint of heart who would rather have a tutorial for cupcakes...but it's a topic near and dear to my heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michele,
      What a lovely post. You are wrong, I think your post is better than a tutorial for cupcakes. Any one can do that, but you have a special gift for writing your articles. I love reading them. Kindness is so powerful and yet it seems that so many struggle with it. How different our lives and our world would be if we put kindness first.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  8. Bev
    Thank you so much! My Valentine Shadowbox looks so cute in the feature.
    I came back to share 127 and 128. Have an awesome week- xo Lisa S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa,
      You are so welcome for the feature on TFT. I love all of your creative ideas. You are so talented.
      Have a great day.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  9. Beverly, thanks as always for hosting! I'm transitioning to February with a Build a Snowman Table #154 that's got a punch of red color. I've also shared #155 a DIY Let Me Call You Sweetheart Wreath. And who better than to reign over a Valentines table than the Queen of Hearts in #156 Create Alice in Wonderland Character Dolls as decor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbee,
      OMG I don't know what to say. You are so creative. Those dolls are so amazing. Wow!! Your snow man table setting is so perfect for the cold weather that is hitting the north. Stay warm.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  10. Thank you for hosting the party. Our links this week are: #231, #232, & #233.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy,
      Thank you for sharing your amazing recipes. I have pinned them all and looking forward to making them.
      Have a great day.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  11. Thank you, Bev, for hosting this wonderful party! Lots of fun stuff to see on here! My link today is DIY Valentine Fortune Cookies, # 236. Have a wonderful day!

    Hugs,

    Tiffany at Teediddlydee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiffany,
      Thanks for stopping by. I am so late in responding but wanted to tell you how much I love those Valentine Fortune Cookies. so perfect.
      Have a great day.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  12. Great features, Bev! I'm late this week... at 259 and 260. So glad to see you at HG this week! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie,
      Don't worry about being late, I am late in responding too. You are so talented by putting up your creative light. It is perfect. You go girl!!
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  13. Thank you so much for hosting this fun party each week! I hope that you have a lovely weekend!
    Angie
    PS My linkups this week are #263, #267 & #268

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie,
      You have to love those squirrels. They can be a pain but they still fascinate me. I love to watch them. The dogs always chase them.
      Hope you are staying warm.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  14. Thank you for selecting our Coffee Cake Crumble Cheesecake Bars as one of your features this week. We appreciate you co-hosting and allowing us to share with your readers. This week we're at #282. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheri,
      You are so welcome for the feature on TFT. I love that pizza. I am going to make it this weekend. Hope you are staying warm.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  15. Marilyn,
    Thank you for stopping by. The weather is cool for us but nothing like up north. I hope you stay warm this week.
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...