FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Over The Moon Linky party

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Over The Moon Linky party

Welcome to Over The Moon Linky Party

Welcome to our first Over The Moon party of the new year. I am so excited for the upcoming year. Have you made any New Year's resolutions? I haven't really. I do want to get better at responding on time to comments. December was hectic and then I got sick (still fighting it) so I got so behind. 

I picked some great posts for you to check out. Don't forget to leave your post linkup number of post Title so I can stop by and you could be my feature next week.  




Have a post you want to give more reach to? Need some comments or shares? Want a post that's close to going viral to take off like a rocket? Now is the time to link it up! We pin EVERY link you leave in our comment section with the post title or number of the inlinkz. And we will return your comment as we visit those posts! So come on in, be one of the first to link up, and remember to go Over the Moon with us!


Let’s meet your Hostesses!



Welcome to Over The Moon Linky Party


I am sharing some great recipes this week and  a couple of craft ideas. Check out my features below.

Take a look at my wonderful Features from last week!

Features include:
Healthy Turkey Chili - Delightful E Made

How To Paint Buffalo Check on Mini Gumball MachineFresh Vintage by Lisa

Industrial Style Cake Stand - Anika's DIY Life

Bird Seed Storage - Gwin Gal Inside Out

Red Velvet Crinkles - Recipe and Ramblings

And here are your Most Clicked Choice from last week!



Congratulations to all the featured bloggers! Please visit all the hosts to see each of their feature picks!


 Grab our feature button. Please visit all the hosts to see each of their feature picks! Clicking on the Hostess Collages will catapult you straight to their blog.


Don't forget to add  your post title or number of the inlinkz so I can visit and you might be one of my features for next week.

13 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Debbie,
      I hope the year is going better. I know you had some strange and good moments last year. I like your word for 2019 - focus.
      Have a great day.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  2. Thank you for hosting the party. Our links this week are: #71, #73, and #74. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy,
      Thanks for sharing your awesome recipes. That cinnamon roll popcorn is calling my name.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  3. Bev,
    Forgot to mention once again that my link ups for this week are #15 and 16!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting and Happy 2019. I look forward to all you have to share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah,
      Thank you for sharing at Over The Moon party. I am also looking forward to what you have to share. Have a great day.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  5. Bev,
    So sorry to hear you have been sick! I hope you are feeling better.
    Thank you so for sharing my Buffalo check gumball machine.
    This week I am sharing #94 and #95
    xo Lisa S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa,
      Thank you for the sweet words about me being sick. I am finally better. It took a long time. I was delighted to feature your buffalo gumball machine. You have such cute ideas. Looking forward to all of your creative ideas this year.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  6. Thank you again for hosting! I hope that you are feeling better
    Angie
    PS My linkups this week are #133, #134 & #135

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie,
      I always look forward to seeing what you share and reading your stories. Have a wonderful day.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  7. Thank you for hosting this fun party! This week, my links are #139, #140 and #141. -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marci,
      I adore that skirt. So cute and it is perfect with that denim jacket.
      Thanks for sharing at Over The Moon Linky party.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...