FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Over The Moon Linky Party

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Over The Moon Linky Party


Happy Sunday and Welcome to Over The Moon Party!


I know that many of you are dealing with cold temp these days. But here in Florida it is garden planting time. We were able to put in our tomatoes, peppers, eggplant and zucchini yesterday. I have never grown eggplant before so I am anxious to see how it does. 

I also started watermelon and carrots from seeds in a tray and then I will plant them later.  I wanted to make my beds bigger so I would have more room, but I will wait until next year to do that.

Hope your up coming week is awesome and I am so looking forward to seeing all of your posts.


Have a post you want to give more reach to? Need some comments or shares? Want a post that's close to going viral to take off like a rocket? Now is the time to link it up! We pin EVERY link you leave in our comment section with the post title or number of the inlinkz. And we will return your comment as we visit those posts! So come on in, be one of the first to link up, and remember to go Over the Moon with us!





Let’s meet your Hostesses!







Here are some great fall decor, how to paint on glasses, some ways to save money and a yummy snack.

Take a look at my wonderful Features from last week!

Features include:

Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Zesty Italian Dressing - All That's Jas

Canning Country Corn Relish - Old New Green Redo

Hocus Pocus It's Halloween - Hyacinths for the Soul 

Dog Who Loved Leaves - God's Growing Garden

Pumpkin Cream Cheese French Toast - My Recipe Treasures

And here are your Most Clicked Choice from last week!

Black Beans Quesadillas by The Mark and Jan Show

5 Things To Do Now To Prep For Christmas by Across the Blvd

Absolutely Wonderful Unique and Mobile Lego Storage Ideas by Mama of Many Blessings

Harry Potter and Hedwig Pumpkins by The Scrap Shoppe Blog


Congratulations to all the featured bloggers! Please visit all the hosts to see each of their feature picks!


 Grab our feature button. Please visit all the hosts to see each of their feature picks! Clicking on the Hostess Collages will catapult you straight to their blog.


Don't forget to add  your post title or number of the inlinkz so I can visit and you might be one of my features for next week.

13 comments :

  1. Thank you for hosting the party, and for featuring our Cream Cheese Baked French Toast. We look forward to the party each week. Our links this week are: #18, #19, and #20.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy,
      Thank you for sharing your recipes. My Mom used to make her mashed potatoes in a crock pot all the time at Thanksgiving but I have never done that. I really should try it.
      have a great week.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Carol,
      So glad you stopped by and shared those adorable Christmas Card printable and I love the citrus cranberry cherry sauce. Yummy.
      Have a great week.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I absolutely loved
    every little bit of it. I've got you bookmarked to check out new things
    you post…

    ReplyDelete
  4. My link ups for this week are # 74 and 75!! Thanks so much for hosting!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie,
      I love those galvanized pails. I have several of them and it is one thing I can never get enough of them.
      Have awesome week.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for the feature! Gourdon (That was my dog's name) would have been thrilled!! (and I am too lol)
    I placed the featured button on my sidebar as well as at the bottom of that featured post.
    Have a great week!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie,
      You are so welcome for the feature. I love animals and miss the ones I have lost too.
      Have a great week.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  6. Thank you for hosting! We're sharing #156 this week. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your instant pot taco soup. Yummy!
      Have a wonderful week.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  7. Marilyn,
    Thanks for stopping by and sharing your incredible recipes. They always make me want some.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the feature, which I just found out about---curses on computer updating and Google+ being dropped! Thanks again and Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...