FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Over The Moon Linky Party

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Over The Moon Linky Party

Welcome to Over The Moon Link Party!


 I hope your days are going well. I can hardly believe that it is almost the middle of October. Time is certainly flying by. I did manage to get the house decorated for Halloween, which was good since the temps climbed back up this weekend. 

Hope you have a great up coming week and I am so looking forward to seeing all of your posts.


Have a post you want to give more reach to? Need some comments or shares? Want a post that's close to going viral to take off like a rocket? Now is the time to link it up! We pin EVERY link you leave in our comment section with the post title or number of the inlinkz. And we will return your comment as we visit those posts! So come on in, be one of the first to link up, and remember to go Over the Moon with us!




Let’s meet your Hostesses!



Here are some great DIY projects, some insight, and some luscious looking fall recipes.

Take a look at my wonderful Features from last week!


Features include:
How To Make a Shutter Pumpkin Sign  - Crafts Al a Mode

Pumpkin Spice Bars - Busy Being Jennifer

DIY Autumn Tray Vignette - Katherine's Corner

Caramel Apple Muffins - God's Growing Garden

Coconut Pumpkin Bicotti -  Home Cooking Memories

And here are your Most Clicked Choice from last week!



Congratulations to all the featured bloggers!Fabric Pumpkins With Cabinet Knob Stems by Interior Frugalista
https://www.interiorfrugalista.com/2017/09/fabric-pumpkins-with-cabinet-knob-stems.html

 Grab our feature button. Please visit all the hosts to see each of their feature picks! Clicking on the Hostess Collages will catapult you straight to their blog.

16 comments :

  1. Cooler temps have arrived here and the Halloween decorating goes on! Thanks for hosting, Bev!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ann,
      I bet you are enjoying those cooler temps. We are still hot but I am trying to stay positive - cooler temps are coming one of these days.
      Have a fabulous week.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature - I'm honored! I placed the featured button on my sidebar as well as at the bottom of the featured post.
    I hope that you have a lovely week!
    Angie
    PS This week my linkups are #110, #112 & #113

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie,
      You are so welcome for the feature. I love looking at your sunflowers and their hidden bugs.
      Have a great week.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  3. I am numbers 144, 145, and 146 this week. I appreciate you allowing us to share Blog Hops here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liberty,
      Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful posts - love that thankful pillow and the salmon recipe.
      Hope your week is awesome.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  4. You made my Monday! I'm thrilled to see my ticking fabric pumpkins made the most viewed list :) Today I'm sharing a furniture makeover in #150, a Thanksgiving idea in #151, and a Fall project in #152. Thanks for hosting, Beverly and have a great week 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marie,
      No wonder you were the most clicked since those ticking pumpkins are so adorable.
      I love your new posts too, especially the updated glam chairs and the thanksgiving tray.
      Have a great week.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  5. Thank you for hosting the party each week. Our links this week are: #170 , #171, and #172.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy,
      Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your amazing recipes. Love the Pumpkin Pie Cake. I need to make that.
      Have a lovely week.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  6. Thanks for hosting another great party this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan,
      Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing at Over The Moon Party. I really appreciate it. Hope your week is going well.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  7. thank you so much for the feature! I certainly am in good company. Thank you for hosting sweet friend. Love K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie,
      You are so welcome for the feature on Over The Moon Party. Love sharing my friends posts.
      Hope your week is going well.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  8. Marilyn,
    Thanks so much for sharing your fabulous recipe ideas with everyone. I always look forward to seeing what you have cooked up.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  9. Debbie,
    Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your lovely posts with Over The Moon Party. Hope all is well with you.
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...