FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Thursday Favorite Things

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Thursday Favorite Things

Welcome to Thursday Favorite Things!


So glad you stopped by the party. Things are crazy around here. I will update you soon on what has been going on. Hope all is well with you.

Many of my features come from you my commenters. Don't forget to leave your Linkup Number or Post Title so I can find you and you could become one of my featured commenters next week.  


My Features from last week:
Each hostess chooses her own features from comments on her blog so be sure to visit them all!


Features include:


Tablesetting with Poppy and Cobalt - Dinner at Eight

Pumpkin Kisses & Harvest Wishes - Debbie Dabble

Halloween Banner - Crate and Babble

If you were featured, grab a button.


Welcome to Thursday Favorite Things! I want to thank all of you that shared your awesome posts at last weeks party and WELCOME to any new bloggers joining this week. We are blessed with so many talented and creative bloggers. I can’t wait to see what you have to add to the party this week.


Please take the time to get to know ALL of your hostesses
It’s Party Time
Thank you to all who share with us every week.

Please follow all of your lovely hostesses, they are amazing women. Their blogs are the first on the list or click the images below.




Please subscribe to ALL of your hostesses blogs
Angelina- Petite Haus

Leave some comment love my friends, have a great time at the party - Happy TFT day!

Tell your friends and share your wonderful blog posts with us.
Remember you can add three links until midnight on Saturday. One each day or all at once.
Please invite your blog friends and social network to join us.

              
                                  

Don't forget to leave your Linkup Number or Post Title so I can find you and you could become one of my featured commenters next week.  


20 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Barbara,
      Thank you so much for stopping by. I love those pumpkin plates. They are so beautiful.
      Have a great weekend.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  2. Good morning!
    I am numbers 67 and 68 today. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liberty,
      Thanks for stopping by and sharing your printables - awesome and the bible cover. I have an old one and can't wait to make a new cover for my Bible.
      Have a great weekend.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  3. Bev, thanks so much for featuring my Tablesetting with Poppy and Cobalt post! What a lovely surprise! You can find me at #84 this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra,
      You are so welcome for the feature. You have the most beautiful tableware. Those quail figurines are adorable. No turning leaves here in southern Florida, although the leaves do fall.
      Have a great weekend.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  4. Bev,
    Thanks so much for hosting each week and for taking the time to visit!!
    Thanks for choosing my post as one of your features! I gave you a Shout Out on Google+, face book and will do so in my next post!! And thanks for always visiting!! It had finally gotten a bit cooler here in Pa.
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie,
      You are so welcome for the feature. Congrats again. Glad that the weather has cooled down, we are still hot here and it doesn't look like it is to end any time soon.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  5. Bev,
    I forgot to mention that my Link Ups are # 128 and # 129!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you SO much for the feature, Bev! Very kind! The tutorial for my AMAZING ;-) 'marble' countertops is at 157, and I'm also at 158 with Farmhouse Fall Pillow Pairs! See you next week, and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie,
      You are so welcome for the feature. Your countertops look amazing. That's incredible. I love farmhouse and those pillows are great.
      Lovely and helpful posts.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  7. Bev
    I hope you are having a wonderful week.
    I am sharing at #172 and #173
    xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa,
      I love the flannel shirts. I need to get that stencil for the happy camper one. Those pumpkins are gorgeous. I can't decide which one I like better, painted inside or outside. I think I might have a glass one I can make over.
      Thanks for the wonderful ideas.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  8. Thank you for hosting the party. Our posts this week are: #251, #252, and #253.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy,
      I am always drooling over your recipes. The cake and the cookies look yummy and another crock pot recipe for me. Great!
      Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  9. Thank you for hosting such a great party, my links are #274 & #275. I would love for you to stop by our party The Creative Muster and share what you've been creating!

    Robin | Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robin,
      Thanks for sharing your awesome posts. I had no idea you could use peroxide for all of those things. I pinned that for sure. I am also pinning your squash recipe. We love squash and I am making it this week. Sounds amazing.
      Have a great weekend.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  10. Thanks again for hosting such a wonderful party! I hope that things are crazy in a good way for you! Have a lovely weekend!
    Angie
    PS This week I linked up #284, #285 & #286

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie,
      Things are still crazy but good. Thanks for sharing your lovely posts. I like reading your posts since it seems like I am doing a bible study with you. Your lemon Queen sunflowers are gorgeous. Wow, you must so enjoy looking at all of your beauties.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  11. Marilyn,
    Thank you for sharing your awesome recipes with us. You always have such wonderful creations.
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...