FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Thursday Favorite Things

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Thursday Favorite Things

Welcome to Thursday Favorite Things!


I have been away on vacation with grand kids so bear with me and I will be responding to comments in a few days. Nothing like time with them.

Many of my features come from you my commenters. Don't forget to leave your Linkup Number or Post Title so I can find you and you could become one of my featured commenters next week.  


My Features from last week:
Each hostess chooses her own features from comments on her blog so be sure to visit them all!

Features include:


Welcome to Thursday Favorite Things! I want to thank all of you that shared your awesome posts at last weeks party and WELCOME to any new bloggers joining this week. We are blessed with so many talented and creative bloggers. I can’t wait to see what you have to add to the party this week.

Please take the time to get to know ALL of your hostesses


It’s Party Time
Thank you to all who share with us every week.

Please follow all of your lovely hostesses, they are amazing women. Their blogs are the first on the list or click the images below.

Leave some comment love my friends, have a great time at the party - Happy TFT day!

Tell your friends and share your wonderful blog posts with us.

              
                                  

Don't forget to leave your Linkup Number or Post Title so I can find you and you could become one of my featured commenters next week.  



11 comments :

  1. I hope you had a nice visit with your grand children! I'm #206 this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ann,
      I had a wonderful time with the grand kids. I don't get to see them as much as I would like so when I do, I take advantage of it. Thanks for sharing your post about making your own placemats. I made some Christmas ones years ago, but not since. Not sure why.
      Have a lovely week.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  2. Bev,
    Thanks so much for hosting!! My link ups are #216, 217 and 218!!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie,
      Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your lovely spring cabinet. I always enjoy seeing all of your items that make up our display. They are always so beautiful.
      Have a great week.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  3. Thank you for hosting. I hope you have a GREAT weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tamy,
      Always so lovely to see you at the party. Hope you had a lovely weekend and wising you a wonderful week.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  4. The time with grands is always so precios! Thank you for featuring my salmon, Bev. Much appreciated! Have an amazing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jas,
      Yes, spending time with the grand kids is precious. I keep thinking as they get older, they won't want to spend time with me, but so far that has not happened.
      Hope you have a great week.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  5. Thank you for the party!!!!
    I shared at #208,209 and 282

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa,
      Love all of your recycled planters. I like to use odd things to plant my flowers in too. Your painted baskets look amazing. Great idea. I need to try that.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  6. Marilyn,
    Thanks for sharing your wonderful recipes that always make me drool.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...