FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Thursday Favorite Things

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Thursday Favorite Things


Welcome to Thursday Favorite Things!

Hope the weather is warming up where you are. It is long over due, right?

Many of my features come from you my commenters. Don't forget to leave your Linkup Number or Post Title so I can find you and you could become one of my featured commenters next week.  


My Features from last week:
Each hostess chooses her own features from comments on her blog so be sure to visit them all!

Features include:


Welcome to Thursday Favorite Things! I want to thank all of you that shared your awesome posts at last weeks party and WELCOME to any new bloggers joining this week. We are blessed with so many talented and creative bloggers. I can’t wait to see what you have to add to the party this week.

Please take the time to get to know ALL of your hostesses


It’s Party Time
Thank you to all who share with us every week.

Please follow all of your lovely hostesses, they are amazing women. Their blogs are the first on the list or click the images below.

Leave some comment love my friends, have a great time at the party - Happy TFT day!

Tell your friends and share your wonderful blog posts with us.

              
                                  

Don't forget to leave your Linkup Number or Post Title so I can find you and you could become one of my featured commenters next week.  



12 comments :

  1. Lovely features my friend. It's pouring rain here right now and snow is expected later tonight. Mother nature isn't cooperating with my expectations of spring weather.Thank you for being a wonderful party hostess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie,
      Wow, mother nature just isn't cooperating. It has been a long winter.
      Hope is gets better soon.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  2. Great features! So glad to be one of them....thank you Beverly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AnnMarie,
      You are so welcome for the feature. I love look at all of the posts and seeing new ideas.
      Have a great weekend.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  3. Thanks Beverly for hosting. Appreciate the opportunity to display my post, #240 Tips for Success Journal Soar at Business and Life! Wishing you a sunny day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy,
      So lovely to see your post. I am sending your journal tips to my daughter.
      Have a great weekend.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  4. Marilyn,
    Thank you for always sharing your wonderful recipes. They are just awesome.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie,
    Thanks for sharing your great spring wreath ideas. I always love seeing all of your decor and stories.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again for hosting this fun party! I hope that you have a lovely weekend!
    Angie
    PS This week I linked up #252

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie,
      Thank you so much for sharing your Mango and Almond Milk Sherbert.
      Have a great day.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  7. Thanks so much for stopping by and for leaving such a kind comment on my post about my nephew and thanks for your prayers.....
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie,
      You are so welcome. I hope your nephew continues to help and I will continue to keep him in my prayers.
      Have a great day.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...