FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Unexpected Visitor on the Deck

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Unexpected Visitor on the Deck

I was sitting in our great room that looks out on our deck. Our deck is quite large and spans the entire back of our house. 

All of a sudden, I see this peacock coming up our steps onto the deck.The dogs were not sure what it was and just kept looking at it. I ran to get my camera and it had walked over near the hot tub.


Eclectic Red Barn: Peacock on the Deck

He was just strutting around like he own the place.


Eclectic Red Barn: Peacock walking around on the Deck

He headed to the other side of the deck, but as I got closer to the doors, he wondered back across the deck. 


Eclectic Red Barn: Peacock walking around near the hot tub

As I was taking a couple of pictures, he turned to look at me.


Eclectic Red Barn: Peacock looking at me

Then he just wondered back down the steps and left the yard.

I never know what I might see outside and that is the beauty of it - the surprise and the delight.

Linking to these parties:
Project Inspired Weekly Link Party - white backgroundCCBG-PartyLogoCooking and Crafting with J & J Link Upbee party

3 comments :

  1. Wow! I lived in S Fl many years and never saw a peacock walking around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol,
      I have seen them walking around different areas but never in my yard so I was surprised and delighted to see it walking around and being so relaxed.
      He didn't seem to feel threatened by me. I think the dogs were more of a threat.
      I love not knowing what I will see next.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  2. That is pretty cool to see--glad you were able to get photos!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...