FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Seeking advice

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Seeking advice

Short post-seeking some advice. I have had these two green chairs for quite some time. They were painted when I found them and are in great shape.
Eclectic Red Barn: Chippy green children's chairs


I am getting things ready for a sale and I am not sure what to do with these chairs.
'Eclectic Red Barn: Chippy green child's chair
I like them in all their chippines (is that a word?), but not sure how to get them ready for the sale.
Eclectic Red Barn: Chippy green child's chair
Eclectic Red Barn: Chippy green children's chairs from the back

Here is where I need advice:

Do I leave them as they are and just clean them up?

Do I clean them up and put a wax coating on them to protect them?

Do I redo them?

Other options?


I guess my biggest concern is that they are children's chairs and I worry if purchased for that reason, would they want paint chipping?  I am just not sure what to do. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

The post Seeking advice first appeared on Eclectic Red Barn.

Linking to these parties:
 NEWDIYLargeButtonThat DIY Party @diyshowoff.comSay G'Day Linky Party {106} and How to Add your own Twitter Handle to Shareaholic. Inspire Me MondayThe Chicken ChickProject Inspired What a great idea

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...