FFf Eclectic Red Barn: All Things Bunny!

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

All Things Bunny!

I have been working on my Easter decorating and found my bunny pillows. Well one of them does not have a bunny on it, but it is pink. Does that count? This year I decided to put the pillows on my bench. 

Eclectic Red Barn: Display of bunny pillows for Easter
I am thinking of redoing that bench, but that is for another time.
I made the pink bunny pillow a couple of years ago and purchased the green one last year. I found these fabric covered eggs that are so cute.

I then found this bottle with the bunny on it. 
 Eclectic Red Barn: Bunny jar with wire and flowers 
As cute as this all looks, there is one draw back - how long will it last? You see the Claire our cat has already found that if she swats at the eggs, they go flying off the bench and on the floor. Then the fun begins, since we have all hardwood floors. You can imagine the sliding this can cause. 

The first night I placed them there, we were in bed when I heard something being swatted around the room. You guessed it, an egg. This display may not last too long in this location. Or I just keep replacing the eggs, becasue sometimes, she hides them.

Oh, well, she has lots of fun with them and she is rather entertaining. As you can see here, she took one of them to her bed. The picture is a little fuzzy, because she kept playing with the egg as I was trying to take her picture.

Eclectic Red Barn: Claire playing with a fabric covered Easter egg

For now, I will just kept putting them back on the bench or adding new ones. I have extras fortunately. 

Eclectic Red Barn: Easter display of bunny pillows and other accessories
Happy Spring!


Linking to these parties:
Mom On TimeoutThe DIY DreamerWednesday Whatsits Buttonkatherines cornertherusticpig A Diamond in the StuffthurCozyLittleHousebadge150xThe Fun In Functional @ Practically Functional - Wednesdays @ 8amAdorned From Above Chic on a Shoestring DecoratingMy Turn For UsKitchenFunSerenity youLife on Lakeshore Drive

10 comments :

  1. Your pillows are very pretty and a lovely pop of spring and Easter. That is a great bench too. Claire looks like she is having fun. Thanks for stopping by Blue Clear Sky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elizabeth,
      Thanks for the sweet comments. The bench is great since it has so much storage. I t does need a new make over. Claire always has way too much fun.
      Have a great week,
      Bev

      Delete
  2. That's a sweet little pop of spring! Your kitty is awfully cute too. Thanks so much for stopping by today and leaving a sweet comment on the Jelly Bean Easter Bracelets. Yes, I did eat a few while I was making them. Fortunately, I am much more of a chocolate person than jelly bean person ;-) I am following you on GFC and Pinterest now. I hope you'll visit again and maybe even follow me back. Have a great week!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nici,
      Thank you so much for the sweet comments on my pillows and Claire. I am following you by email and Pinterest. Thanks for following me.
      Have a great week,
      Bev

      Delete
  3. Sweet decorations and they make a lovely photo. I am a little late thanking you for sharing those lovely pansy photos with Today's Flowers, but thank you very much, we do appreciate your support :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denise,
      Thank you for commenting on my bunny pillow display. I appreciate you stopping by. How sweet of you,
      Bev

      Delete
  4. Cute little vignette! LOVE that pillow! The bench is great too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danavee,
      Thanks for the lovely comments on my bunny pillows. Yes, that bench needs something, someday!
      Thanks for stopping by and have a great week,
      Bev

      Delete
  5. Hi, love the little bunny pillow - I used to have a bench but sadly sold it at a yard sale years ago... visiting thru Katherine's Corner party. I see you like country items - I'm have a giveaway in honor of my 250 follower mark! I'd love for you to check it out and enter if you'd like to:
    JoAnn
    http://www.sweetpepperrose.blogspot.com/2013/03/250-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JoAnn,
      Thank your for the sweet comment and inviting me to your giveaway. I hope one day I will have that many followers.
      Have a great week,
      Bev

      Delete

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...