Well, I have another variation to share with you - Caramel Pecan Brownies. These brownies go together quickly since you start with a box of brownie mix.
Bake half of the prepared brownie mix; add some melted caramel bites and pecans for a gooey and yummy middle; then add the remaining brownie mix on top; sprinkle with nuts and finish baking.
I used Kraft Caramel Bites from Walmart. Love these little bits since they are already unwrapped.
No need to remove wrappers, making it fast and easy to melt.
Caramel Pecan Brownies
1 pkg. Brownie mix (13 X ( pan)
1 pkg. 911 oz. Kraft Caramel Bits)
⅓ cup whipping cream
2 cups pecan halves, chopped and divided
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 13X9 pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over the sides. Grease foil.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Spread half of prepared mix into pan. Cover remaining batter and set aside.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until top is firm to touch.
- Meanwhile, microwave caramel bits and cream in medium bowl on High 2 min., stirring every 30 seconds or until caramel bits begin to melt, stir until completely melted.
- Stir in one cup of pecans.
- Spread melted caramel over brownie layer in the pan. Cover with the remaining brownie batter. (Some caramel will show through)
- Sprinkle with remaining pecans.
- Bake for 25 minutes until firm to the touch.
- Cool in pan and then lift brownies out of pan and then cut into squares. Enjoy!
Linking to these parties: