Have you looked at your headlights lately? Do they look like my husband's did? All cloudy and hard to see the lights? Check out his before and after headlights.
He found this product and wanted to try it. When a product does what it says it does, I just want to talk about it. This is not a review, I am just impressed with this product.
You can get this on Amazon. Benefits of buying online:
- If you have prime, it ships free.
- Not out of stock
- Don't have to search for it in a store
- Delivered to your door
Here's the process:
1. Clean your lights (He used soap and water and then dried well.
2. Tape all around to prevent spray from getting on the rest of the car. He used newspaper and taped it down.
3. Using Meguiar's cleaning solution, apply a small amount, the size of a quarter to a pad and apply using a back and forth motion. Apply to entire headlight thoroughly.
4. The headlight surface is properly cleaned when it has a uniformed, frosted appearance across the entire surface.
5. Wipe clean with a damp cloth and then dry thoroughly.
6. Using Meguiar's Headlight Coating, best if applied in the shade, apply a medium coat of spray and let dry 3-5 minutes. Apply a second coat of medium spray to the headlight. It will be dry to the touch in 3-5 minutes and cured in 24 hours.
He was able to clean his lights and still have enough left for more lights - like mine next.
Here are his headlights after applying Meguiar's Headlight Restoration Kit.
It has been two months now and his headlights still look clear. Meguiar's Headlight Restoration is a great product and does what it says it does.
So if your headlights are cloudy, you will want to get this product and then you too will have clear headlights.
Linking to these parties: