FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Keeping the Old Dog Healthy

Monday, July 6, 2015

Keeping the Old Dog Healthy

As our dogs age, they often suffer from sore joints that can cause them to slow down. Our Marina is around 14 now, not sure of her exact age since we rescued her. She likes to sleep, who wouldn't at that age? The other dogs keep her going. No time to rest.
 Tan short hair dachschund

She seemed to be slowing down and when I was asked to try this K9 Joint Relief, I thought of Marina. All comments are my own.

K9 Joint Relief is a maximum strength joint supplement and you give it with food. It has been about three weeks since I have been giving it to her. She loves the tastes of it.
K9 Joint Relief

It states on the bottle, that it increases mobility. Well, I can attest to that. I have a chaise chair that the three dogs sleep on with me. (not much room for me) Well, the other night, Louie and Caleigh were sleeping near the bottom and Marina came over and decided to leap up over the two of them to get to me. She was actually airborne. 
Marina in summer dress

I thought it was just a fluke, but she has done it several times. While camping, she just trotted around like she owned the place. K9 Joint Relief seems to be doing wonders for her.

You can see that she is thinner in the picture above compared to the first one that I took last year. Funny how dogs get thinner as they get older, but that doesn't seem to be the case with people. 

I bought her a new summer dress. I don't usually make the dogs wear these but she has allergies and scratches a lot. Sometimes she makes herself almost raw. I put this light weight one on her to help with the scratching. 

She looks so cute in it. Not sure she agrees!
Marina in summer dress
 I think she is saying, "help me please". 

Everyone thought she was doing so great considering she is 14. They are our babies and whatever we can do to help them be more comfortable, we do. This K9 Supplement has really made a difference with Marina. She out walked the other two dogs last night on our walk. We hope to have her around a lot longer. Maybe with K9 Joint Relief, she will enjoy running around with the other dogs and feel great. 

For now, we are continuing to use K9 Joint Relief to help maintain joint flexibility and increase mobility. If your dogs have joint pain or is slowing down, you might want to consider K9 Joint Relief. You can get it from Amazon.



Linking to these parties:
Epic Mommy AdventuresProject Inspired What a great idea ”Photobucket”border=”0"

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...