FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Baby Ducks

Friday, July 31, 2015

Baby Ducks

Well, it's Friday and the weekend is almost here. What could be better than some baby ducks to start off the weekend. I went to the grocery store and as I left, I went around the back of the plaza - you know where the trucks deliver and all the garbage is. There they were, two mommies(I am assuming here since there were so many babies around 18) and their babies walking along. 
baby ducks


They were just too cute.  I had to stop and take a couple of pictures. The babies did not seem to mind that I was there but were on a mission to get somewhere. There is a little pond of water at one end of the plaza, so I assume they were heading for it.

The mom stopped and looked at me when I took this picture. She was probably being cautious about here babies.  
momma and baby ducks
I thought how cute they were and that made me smile. I wanted to send a smile your way and hope that your weekend is off to a great start. 

Sometimes it's just the little things that warm our hearts. Take time to enjoy them and have a great weekend.


The post Baby Ducks first appeared on Eclectic Red Barn.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...