FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Easter TableScape

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Easter TableScape

When we think of Easter, we think of lovely bright colors or pastel colors like pink, blue, yellow, and lavender. Some of my decorating does include those colors. However, for my table scape, I decided to go in another direction - browns and whites.

Eclectic Red Barn: White ironstone vases with perals and brown Easter candle holder

 I found these candle holders at a close out sale a couple of years ago, and to be honest, I forgot I had them.
They still had the tags on them. It was a nice find - sometimes you just need to look in that box to see what is in there.


Eclectic Red Barn: Brown and white Easter egg candle holders

I liked the fact that they were for Easter, but they were different. The brown eggs remind me of chocolate and what would Easter be without chocolate?  

Eclectic Red Barn: Easter egg candle holders and white ironstone pitchers with pearls
 The brown candle holders look great against the dark wooden table.

Eclectic Red Barn: White ironstone pitchers with pearls
I love white ironstone and just picked up the little one in front over the weekend. It was a dime. Of course I had to have it. Thought these pearls would look great instead of fresh flowers. 

Eclectic Red Barn: Pink Easter table runner with flowers and a bunny
This table runner is very delicate with these little flowers and a bunny. Can you believe that it was in the box with the candle holders and it still had the tag on too. What is wrong with me? 

Eclectic Red Barn: White ironstone pitchers with pearls and Easter candle holders
The sunlight is really coming in here today, but I am not complaining. 

Eclectic Red Barn: Collage of Easter tablescape images
 
How are your Easter tablescapes coming? 

Linking up to these parties:
 Life on Lakeshore DriveLet's Get Social SundayI Heart Nap Timesew many ways Best Linky Party on the Web It's Overflowingblog hop buttonInspire Me MondaySkip To My LouPJH DesignsThe gathering spotPhotobucketIts A Spring ThingPhotobucketFluster BusterWednesday Whatsits ButtonThursday Favorite ThingsA Glimpse InsideKitchenFun


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...