FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Signs, Signs, Unusual Signs

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Signs, Signs, Unusual Signs

Last weekend, we spent it at our home north of Orlando, in a town called Eustis. Although our home is not in the country, there are many orange groves and horse farms in the surrounding area. As we were driving around on Saturday, I saw these two signs that caught my eye. 

I have never seen a speed limit sign that had 5 miles per hour on it. Maybe you have in your area! 

Speed limit sign with 05 miles per hour
As we continued on our drive, we spotted this next sign.

Professional Dirt Service sign

My husband and I looked at each other and said, "professional dirt service". It is great to see that there are all sorts of job opportunities and all you need is to be creative in your advertising.

There are so many great signs out there, have you found any that caught your eye? 

Linked up to this party:

Rurality Blog Hop #3


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...