FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Thursday Favorite Things

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Thursday Favorite Things

Welcome to Thursday Favorite Things!

It is official, we sold our house, all papers were sign on Wednesday, and I am in our new one. I am having a hard time getting everything to fit. The kitchen cabinets are not as deep as my old ones and they are not as wide. I keep moving items around to see what works the best. I am sure I will find a way to get it all in there. It is something I just didn't think about - different cabinet sizes. 

Hope you are having a great week as we move into the first weekend in June. Can you believe it? This year is going way to fast!

Many of my features come from you my commenters. Don't forget to leave your Linkup Number or Post Title so I can find you and you could become one of my featured commenters next week.  


My Features from last week:
Each hostess chooses her own features from comments on her blog so be sure to visit them all! 



Features include:

Welcome to Thursday Favorite Things! I want to thank all of you that shared your awesome posts at last weeks party and WELCOME to any new bloggers joining this week. We are blessed with so many talented and creative bloggers. I can’t wait to see what you have to add to the party this week.


Please take the time to get to know ALL of your hostesses
It’s Party Time
Thank you to all who share with us every week.

Please follow all of your lovely hostesses, they are amazing women. Their blogs are the first on the list or click the images below.

Please subscribe to ALL of your hostesses blogs
Angelina- Petite Haus

Leave some comment love my friends, have a great time at the party - Happy TFT day!
Tell your friends and share your wonderful blog posts with us.
Remember you can add three links until midnight on Saturday. One each day or all at once.
Please invite your blog friends and social network to join us.


              
                                  

Don't forget to leave your Linkup Number or Post Title so I can find you and you could become one of my featured commenters next week. 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

25 comments :

  1. Bev, thanks so much for featuring my Memorial Day table. It's such a nice surprise! I've linked this week at #23

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra,
      You are so welcome for the feature at TFT. Your graduation tablescape is so lovley as is all of your table settings.
      Have a lovely weekend.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the official closing, Bev! I know that must feel so gratifying - and yet there is probably much to do on your list. Wishing you patience and extra reserves of strength to tackle it all. I'm sharing at today's gathering at #32 (glimpses of our serene Arizona bedroom) and #40 (a tour of our home in dappled summer light). Thanks so much for the opportunity to contribute. Wishing you the beauty of late May's gifts and peace, right where you are, friend. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michele,
      I have mixed emotions, I loved that house, but I will get used to this one. Thanks for your kind words, I really appreciate it. I love your bedroom, it looks so relaxing.
      Have a lovely weekend.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness. Thank you so much for featuring my Fiber Art project! I am humbled and honored.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol,
      You are so welcome for the feature at TFT. I love seeing your posts and always like to honor my commenters.
      Have a lovely weekend.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  4. Wishing you happiness in your new home! Thanks for hosting (no.56).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa,
      Thank you for the kinds words on my new home. OMG that card looked so like him. How awesome was that. You are so creative.
      Have a lovely weekend.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  5. Bev,
    Thanks so much for the feature!! I gave you a Shout Out on face book and will also do so in my ext post!!
    Are you getting settled into your new home??? Take your time....
    Thanks for hosting each week !! My Link Ups are # 75 and 76 for this week!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie,
      You are so welcome for the feature at TFT. OMG you yard and your neighbors flowers are so beautiful. I miss all of those spring plants. We have azaleas but not with that many flowers on them. I really miss the rhododendrons. I was able to see them blooming when I was in Pittsburgh in May. What beautiful blooms. So much fun to see the mourning doves nesting.
      Have a wonderful weekend.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for including my Father's Day Crafts post in your features. I love reading your updates on your big house move. It will take a while to get settled in but you can take your time and really make it your own. Today I linked up #78 - meditations to help during pregnancy and labor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suchot,
      Thank you for enjoying my updates on my move. I was able to get many boxes emptied this week, but so many yet to go. It will just take time.
      I am sure many will love to read about your meditations that help when pregnant.
      Have a lovely weekend.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  7. Funny the things that are different in a house! I'm numbers 96 and 99 this week. Enjoy!

    Liberty @ B4andAfters.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liberty,
      Yes, you don't think of these things when looking at a house until after you move in. OH, well., trying to make it all work. I will get there one of these days.
      Love your wreath and the swag. Looks so pretty.
      Have a lovely weekend.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  8. Such fun features, Bev! Thank you for the feature of my temporary accent wall! ;-) I got in early this week, at 26 and 27!!! (I woke up and linked right away! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie,
      You are so welcome for the feature at TFT. You always come up with such amazing and creative ideas. Love all of your accents on your porch. You can use them for the 4th as well.
      Have a great weekend.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much for the party. Our links this week are: #123, #124, & #125. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy,
      Thanks for sharing your awesome recipes. That lemon bread is calling my name. I love anything that has lemons in it. Pinned.
      Have a great weekend.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  10. Popping by from #Chasing MY Life to share my Boston Baked Beans, Chili Lime Steak Bites and Honeyed Bogs this week. I hope you have a WONDERFUL week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and sharing your amazing recipes. You make my mouth water.
      Have a lovely weekend.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  11. Thank you so much for hosting this week for us.
    Blessings,
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fabby,
      So delighted to see you. Hope all is well with you. I bet it is so nice having your mother just down stairs. Have a lovely day.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  12. Marilyn,
    Thanks so much for sharing your awesome recipes. You always make me drool.
    Hope you have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so thrilled to be featured - Thank you so much! I placed the featured button on my sidebar as well as at the bottom of the featured post.
    Have a lovely day!
    Angie
    PS My linkups this week are #239 & #240

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie,
      You are so very welcome for the feature. I love the photos from TMA. I especially like that border of mosaics. I have a cement bench that I want to mosaic and might use the concept you are having a great Sunday. Thanks for the idea.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...