FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Over The Moon Linky party

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Over The Moon Linky party

Happy Sunday and Welcome to Over The Moon Party!


Our annual Christmas party was great. We had around 45 people and had a lovely time. Great company, conversations and good food (even though I made it all myself lol!)

I must admit I really enjoy having this party. The house looked so nice and cozy with all of the holiday decorations and lights. Now I can enjoy the rest of the month. My shopping is done and just need to wrap a few more gifts. How is your decorating and shopping coming?

Hope your up coming week is awesome and I am so looking forward to seeing all of your posts.


Have a post you want to give more reach to? Need some comments or shares? Want a post that's close to going viral to take off like a rocket? Now is the time to link it up! We pin EVERY link you leave in our comment section with the post title or number of the inlinkz. And we will return your comment as we visit those posts! So come on in, be one of the first to link up, and remember to go Over the Moon with us!


Let’s meet your Hostesses!






Nikki - Gwin Gal’s Inside and Out Adventures

Welcome to Over The Moon Linky Party


Since Christmas is right around the corner, I picked some awesome posts to help make your holidays bright. So if you are looking for craft ideas, a hostess gift, or a look at the past, look no further. Check out my features below.

Take a look at my wonderful Features from last week!

Features include:
Tales of the Traveling Tote - Hyacinths for the Soul

Mirror Christmas Makeover  - Comfort Spring

Christmas Countdown Box - The Apple Street Cottage

100 Years of Music - 1930's - God's Growing Garden

Mini Frosted Ornament Vases - Crafty Lumber Jacks

And here are your Most Clicked Choice from last week!

Microwave Caramels by My Recipe Treasures

Congratulations to all the featured bloggers! Please visit all the hosts to see each of their feature picks!


 Grab our feature button. Please visit all the hosts to see each of their feature picks! Clicking on the Hostess Collages will catapult you straight to their blog.


Don't forget to add  your post title or number of the inlinkz so I can visit and you might be one of my features for next week.

13 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for hosting!! My Link Ups are #25, 26 and 27 for this week!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie,
      You look like you are all done decorating, but I bet you will still find more decorating to do. Right? Sounds like you.
      Have a lovely day.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  2. Thanks for featuring my Christmas mirror and for hosting each week! My links this week are 68, 69, and 70

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol,
      You are so welcome for the feature. I love the vintage Christmas cards and prints. There is just something about them that are so sweet.
      Have a great day.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my 100 Years of Christmas Music 1930's post! You made my day!
    Angie
    PS I placed the featured button on my sidebar as well as at the bottom of the featured post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie,
      I love this series. I play all of the songs and videos. Glad I made your day.
      Have a great week.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful party, Bev. Thank you so much for featuring my Christmas Countdown box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ann,
      You are so welcome for the feature. Pinned that for next year. Love the idea. The party was great and now all I have to do is enjoy the season.
      Have a lovely week.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  5. Thank you for featuring our Microwave Caramels! Thank you too for hosting the party. I'm glad that your party turned out so well. I find that I end up making a lot of that good food that we have at our parties too!!! I'm jealous that you are so ready for Christmas. Our posts this week are: #158, #159, and #160.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy,
      You are so welcome for the feature. The party was great and they loved the food. Just when you think you have made too much, it is all gone. I hate having tons of it left over. I did have cookies but family is coming this weekend so they can have those.
      Have a great week.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  6. Yay! Thanks for the feature! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome for the feature. They were so adorable. Pinned for next year.
      have a great week.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  7. Marilyn,
    Next time I miss adding the inlinz code, let me know. I think I am loosing my mind. Hope you have an awesome week.
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...