FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Over The Moon Linky Party

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Over The Moon Linky Party

Happy New Year and Welcome to a new year with Over The Moon Party.

OTM Logo 2018

Welcome to the Over The Moon Link Party

Come party with us! Catapult your content Over The Moon! @Sizzling60 @marilyn_lesniak @EclecticRedBarn @sasmerchant

Welcome to the Over the Moon Link Party! Have a post you want to give more reach? Need some comments or shares? Want a post that's close to going to take off like a rocket? Now is the time to link it up! We pin EVERY link you leave in our comment section with the post title or number of the inlinkz. And we will return your comment as we visit those posts! So come on in, be one of the first to link up, and remember to go Over the Moon with us!  

Let’s meet your Hostesses!
  OTM Marilyn Collage 2018
  OTM Sue Collage 2018
 
OTM Bev Collage 2018

  Take a look at my wonderful Features from last week!


  And here are your Most Clicked Choices from last week! OTM 104 Most Clicked
 

Congratulations to all the featured bloggers! Each host posts her own features so be sure to check them all and find yours! Don't forget to get your Feature Button.


CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE FEATURED BLOGGERS! EACH HOSTESS DISPLAYS THEIR OWN FEATURES SO BE SURE TO VISIT THEM ALL TO SEE IF YOU ARE FEATURED!

Clicking on the Hostess Collages will catapult you straight to their blog.
Please limit your entries to family friendly posts only. No more than 4 posts per URL. Links should be to the actual post and not your blog page. Please, no videos, EBay, Zazzle or similar posts. Etsy, Blog Hops and Giveaways are welcome!! Host follows are not required but always welcome. Please click on as many other party links as you leave so everyone will enjoy the fun!

Adding your link to the Over the Moon Link Party indicates that you agree that all of the hosts of this party have your permission to display your link with your name, URL, and image. All links will lead back to the URL you use for the link. When we share your link, it provides a backlink for SEO as well as additional traffic to your blog.


An InLinkz Link-up
 

7 comments :

  1. Happy 2018, Ladies! Thank you so much for hosting this lovely party. Today I shared two new posts - numbers 64 and 65. Hope you like them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sinea,
      Happy 2018 to you too. You are doing a great job at losing weight and keeping it off. I am so proud of you. I am always looking at the things that steal time away - sometimes it alludes me.
      Have a great week,
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Debbie,
      Thanks for sharing at the party. Hope you are feeling better.
      Have a great week.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  3. Love hosting with you. Like our new party layout.
    Have a great week,
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the wonderful feature ! - It made my day! (I placed the feature button at the bottom of that post as well as on my sidebar)
    Have a great week!
    Angie
    PS My link up number this week is #195

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie,
      I am so pleased that I could make your day. You desired it. I like to showcase my commenters.
      I loved your post on change. We all seem to struggle with change but I know that one day, I will be in Heaven and will love that change.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...