FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Welcome to Thursday Favorite Things

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Welcome to Thursday Favorite Things


Welcome to Thursday Favorite Things!

Can you believe that this is the last TFT party of the year? It is hard to believe that this year is almost over. Do you have plans for celebrating the New Year? Do you do something special? We usually have a quiet evening at home, nothing very exciting!

My features come from you my commenters. Don't forget to leave your linkup number so I can find you and you could become one of my featured commenters next week.  


My Features from last week:

Features include:
Christmas In the Kitchen with Debbie Dabble

Pineapple Glazed Ham with Marilyn

Snow Globe Bath Salts with Jennifer

If were featured, grab a button.


Welcome to Thursday Favorite Things! I want to thank all of you that shared your awesome posts at last weeks party and WELCOME to any new bloggers joining this week. We are blessed with so many talented and creative bloggers. I can’t wait to see what you have to add to the party this week.

Please take the time to get to know ALL of your hostesses


It’s Party Time
Thank you to all who share with us every week.
Please follow all of your lovely hostesses, they are amazing women. Their blogs are the first on the list
or click the images below.


Angelina- Petite Haus

Leave some comment love my friends, have a great time at the party Happy TFT day!

Tell your friends and share your wonderful blog posts with us.

              
                                  

Don't forget to add your Linkup Number to your comment to be featured!!



11 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for the honor of being featured!! I gave you a Shout Out om Google +, face book and will do so in my next post!!Thanks so much!! And thanks for hosting!!!! My posts are 40, 41 and 42!! I always forget that!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie,
      You are so welcome. I so enjoy seeing all of your decorated rooms for Christmas. Your house is so lovely.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  2. Best wishes for the New Year 2018!
    Linknumber # 77
    Uwe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uwe,
      I just love your little houses. They are so adorable. Thanks for sharing them with me. I need to make some for next year.
      Hope you have a Happy New year.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year, and thanks for hosting, ladies. I've posted 78,80,81.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandi,
      I just loved your Barbie dressed up for Christmas. That dress is beautiful. What a spread you had for Christmas - so many yummy dishes. I especially loved that little mouse on skis. It all looked so pretty.
      Thanks for sharing and so delighted that you stopped by.
      Have a Happy New year.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  4. Dearest Bev,
    thanks most sincerely for hosting (this week I'm link number 79) and for sharing your always so lovely features !
    Trusting you had a wonderful Christmas,
    I'm wishing you all my best for the New Year coming

    XOXO Daniela at ~ My little old world ~ (Dany)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dany,
      My Christmas was wonderful, I hope yours was too. Wishing you a Happy New year and a wonderful year to come.
      Thanks for stopping by and sharing your Christmas story.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  5. Marilyn,
    Thanks for stopping by and sharing your wonderful recipe ideas. I want to come to your house to eat!!
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you, Bev! Funny, I guess I didn't realize until now that each of the hostesses here at TFT picks slightly different things/posts that they like as their favorite picks from the previous week {kinda my Duh! moment... Lol!}. Well, I learned something new today! Happily pinning a few goodies from your side and I did tweet the party from Katherine's page.

    Thank you for hosting, as always, and I wish you a wonderful 2018,
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. p.s. I am #184 this week and shared my 12 Favorite Posts.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...