FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Decorating the Barn Outside

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Decorating the Barn Outside

My 2016 goals started with working in the barn to get it organized. I will have pictures of that soon. While I was waiting for some paint to dry inside, I decided to put these lights on the outside. 
Eclectic Red Barn: Lantern lights

I purchased them at a garage sale for $1 each. The wiring is still on them, but there was no way I was going to wire them. I don't do wiring! Anyway, I would not use them most likely at night but if we ever needed to wire them, they can be. 

They were in good shape as you can see from the picture below. All I did was clean them and then painted them black again. The one on the left just looks so much shiner.
Eclectic Red Barn: Lantern lights
 They are just going to be decoration for the barn at this time.

The barn before adding the lights.
Eclectic Red Barn: Barn without lights
 The barn after adding the lights.
Eclectic Red Barn: Adding Black lights on the barn

Sometimes it is the simple things that you add that make it look good. It just gives it some character. 

The sun was really shining on this picture.
Eclectic Red Barn: Black lights on the barn
I am continuing to work on the barn and will share new pictures soon.
The post Decorating the Barn Outside first appeared on Eclectic Red Barn.

Linking to these parties:

Link Party -NEW NAMEView image on Twitter

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...