FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Too Much Rain?

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Too Much Rain?

I have been reading posts about places that have had little rain. Katie over at Katherine's Corner posted about the heat and water rationing and the affect on her Hollyhocks. Well, I wish I could send all of those who need rain some of ours. It started raining on Saturday (southern Florida) and basically has not stopped. Needless to say, our yard is flooded and we have an acre under water. This picture is not great since it was raining so hard and it was dark outside. 

Eclectic Red Barn: Flooded back yard

Every yard is flooded on our street and down the road it is completely flooded across the road. The dogs don't know what to do. Fortunately, our front yard is not as bad. This is the worst it has ever been. It is so depressing and there is no relief in sight. Looks like we might get a break next Thursday. Yuck!

We had about two hours this morning with no rain, but it has started up again. Guess I will bake or work on my couch covers. 
Wish me patience! 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...