FFf Eclectic Red Barn: My Little Squirrel

Friday, April 5, 2013

My Little Squirrel

My desk is a great place to work, because it is beside two large windows that looks out on my side garden. I am still working on getting this garden populated with plants and yard art. The other day this squirrel came over to the fountain for water. He climbed up and drank not only from the tray on the fountain.  

Eclectic Red Barn: Squirrel drinking water from a fountain

I had seen him do this before, but then got on his hind legs to drink the water coming out of the top of the fountain.  He kept me in his sight. (I had to take the picture through the window)

Eclectic Red Barn: Squirrel drinking from the top of the fountain


When I went to take another picture, he jumped down and I only got his tail and back legs.

Eclectic Red Barn: Squirrel jumping down from fountain

He next climbed up the feeder to se what was there, but I hadn't put out any seed in the morning. 

Eclectic Red Barn: Squirrel looking for bird seed

Linking to these great parties:

Ni Hao YallTheBoyandMe's 365 LinkyRurality Blog Hop #11


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...