I had this frame but it was not large enough to fit any of these pictures. So I decided to make a copy of one of them and reduce it to fit. (Actually I had my husband do it at work, great color copier)
I had previously painted the frame, but had not done anything with it. I roughed it up a bit but it definitely needed to be "dressed up". So off to my jewelry stash to see what I could use. I tried several pieces before settling on the pearls. I do like pearls.
I use them whenever possible. This one had a lovely pearl pendant hanging down so I glued the pearls to the frame.
The pearls came down on one side of the frame but it still needed something, so I decided to make some burlap flowers to place in the corner. I found this roll of wired burlap ribbon on sale.
I made several rosettes and made some leaves from the ribbon and added some lace leaves as well.
The "dressed up" frame really shows off this picture.