FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Vintage Yellow Vase with Fall Arrangement

Pages

▼

Monday, November 12, 2012

Vintage Yellow Vase with Fall Arrangement


vintage yellow vase with fall flowers
Vintage Yellow Vase with Fall Arrangement
Hope you had a great weekend. Mine was awesome! 

Found this yellow vase at a church flea market. Loved the vintage look of it, although not sure how old it is. 

The finish on it has a "crackling" glaze to it. It might just be the way it is made, but I loved the look and thought it would make a great addition to my fall buffet display.
yellow vase, vintage vase closeup
Close up of Yellow Vase




I found some silk flowers on sale at A. C. Moore that would add to the fall silk flowers I already had.

vintage yellow vase, fall flowers, vintage bobbins, candle
Vintage Yellow Vase with Vintage Bobbins
 Some vintage bobbins grouped together and a candle with rose hips rounds out the display.

vintage yellow vase with fall flowers
Side View of Vintage Yellow Vase

The vase has such a beautiful design on it. I think I will find many uses for this lovely vase.




No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.