FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Trees Bathed in Sunlight

Pages

▼

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Trees Bathed in Sunlight

Trees Bathed in Sunlight

The other night, we were outside as the sun was beginning to set over the lake. The red/orange glow on the trees was so beautiful.  I ran in the house to get my phone. It was amazing. It lit up the trees. 
Eclecticredbarn. Share NOW. #sunsets #eclecticredbarn

As I was taking that picture, I realized that the whole yard was bathe in sun light. I have never seen it like that before. 

Eclecticredbarn. Share NOW. #sunsets #eclecticredbarn

I managed to get another picture just as the sun was beginning to set. You can see all of the oaks are glowing . it didn't last long but it was a beautiful sight. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing this different sun set. 

4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Suchot,
      Thanks, I was really so excited that I was able to get those shots. I hope you had a nice Memorial Weekend.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  2. What awesome photos! You caught the light at the perfect moment.

    Michelle
    https://mybijoulifeonline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle,
      Thank you.I was delighted that I got those pictures of the trees. I love the sulight on them.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.