FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop

Welcome to another Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop. I hope it is warming up where you are. It has finally warmed up here in southern Florida although some cooler weather is coming back. Hope you enjoy all of our features this week. I look forward to seeing all of your wonderful posts. 
#WWBlogHop

Welcome to our party! You can tell that Valentine's Day is fast approaching. Two of our features from last week are glorious roundups of Valentine crafts and Valentine's Day cookies! But don't let that fool you, our party last week displayed a wide assortment of amazing ideas shared by all of you. Here are this week's features, selected by the which ones were viewed the most ...

Most Viewed

Baked Chicken and Gravy - Back to My Southern Roots
 

Very Popular


30 Sweet Cookie Ideas - Duct Tape and Denim

Editor's Pick

Upcycled Sweater Slippers - Busy Being Jennifer
 

My Pick


  If you are not following us already, please follow our hosts on Instagram this week:
  So let's get this party started!
  • Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
  • Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
  • Visit others. Let them know you’ve been there!
  • If you are NEW, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
  • NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
  • Thanks! ♥

12 comments :

  1. Thanks for the party, Bev! I linked up at 180 this week. Thanks so much for featuring my football party dip! I appreciate it! Hope you're having a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beverly,
      Always such a pleasure to feature one of your posts. I love your wooden Valentine heart. Have a wonderful day.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  2. Dearest Bev,
    thank you both for hosting and for sharing features filled with creativity and inspiration!

    Wishing you a most lovely remainder of your week,
    I'm sending blessings across the many miles

    XOXO Daniela at ~ My little old world ~ (Dany) - post number 208 today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dany,
      I look forward each week to your new story. Loved the Tale of Two Sisters. Thanks for stopping by and all of your sweet comments.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  3. Hi ladies! Thank you so much for sharing my Chicken and Gravy recipe this week! It sure is appreciated. I hope you enjoy it if you get a chance to make it. It's a great feel-good meal! Have a great afternoon and thanks for hosting such a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie,
      You can't go wrong with Chicken and Gravy recipe. I should make this for my husband - he loves it.
      Thanks so much for stopping by.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  4. Bev,
    thank you for the party!
    # 259
    Best wishes
    Uwe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uwe,
      Thanks for stopping by and sharing your There's no place like Home sign. So adorable and I love what you use for hooks. Clever. I might just steal that idea.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  5. Marilyn,
    Once again you have given me some great recipes. I am going to make the Veggie Soup this weekend. Thanks for sharing your fabulous recipes.
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie,
    You never fail to impress me with your decorating. Love your fall display. I know you showed where you store your collections, but we are amazing with all of your lovely decor.
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting. Hope you have a great week!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dianne,
      So glad you stopped by. Love getting to know fellow bloggers better.
      Hope you have a fabulous weekend.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...