FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Thursday Favorite Things

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Thursday Favorite Things


Welcome to Thursday Favorite Things!

Christmas is right around the corner.  Are you ready? If you still need some ideas for baking or decorating, check out all of the lovely posts. I am sure you will find inspiration.

My features come from you my commenters. Don't forget to leave your linkup number so I can find you and you could become one of my featured commenters next week.  


My Features from last week:

Features include:
Snowmen Spindles

Gingerbread Cookie Cocktail

DIY Log Candlesticks

Welcome to Thursday Favorite Things! I want to thank all of you that shared your awesome posts at last weeks party and WELCOME to any new bloggers joining this week. We are blessed with so many talented and creative bloggers. I can’t wait to see what you have to add to the party this week.

This week on Eclectic Red Barn:
Candy Cane Decor in Minutes


If were featured, grab a button.


Please take the time to get to know ALL of your hostesses
It’s Party Time
Thank you to all who share with us every week.
Please follow all of your lovely hostesses, they are amazing women. Their blogs are the first on the list
or click the images below.
katherines corner TFT hostess TFT hostess tft hostess follow the yellow brick home

Leave some comment love my friends, have a great time at the party Happy TFT day!

Tell your friends and share your wonderful blog posts with us.

              
                                  

Don't forget to add your Linkup Number to your comment to be featured!!



7 comments :

  1. Dearest Bev,
    I heartily thank you for hosting (my links are number 169 and 170).

    Wishing you a day as Beautiful as you

    XOXO Daniela at ~ My little old world ~ (Dany)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dany,
      I love all of the homemade ornaments for the Victorian tree. Such simple, yet lovely times.
      Have a lovely day.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Debbie,
      Thank you for supporting my party by always stopping by and commenting.
      Have a great weekend,
      Bev

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marilyn,
    Thank you my friend for all the support you give. I really appreciate you stopping by the party.
    Have a great weekend,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Intresting article and useful. Buy Hand-Poured Handmade Vegan Candles Online.excllent content keep shairing it.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...