The recipe was on the back of the Craisin package.
Although this is the original Craisins, I like the new lower in sugar ones. These were on sale so that is what I bought. I love biting into the Craisins in these cookies along with the white chocolate chips - a great combination.
I didn't think of it when I made them, but they seem to go with November - fall kind of cookie.
If you like Craisins like me, you will certainly love these cookies.
Oatmeal, Craisins and White Chocolate Cookies
⅔ cup butter or margarine, softened
⅔ cup brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 ½ cups old fashioned oats
1 ½ cups flour
1 tsp. Baking soda
½ tsp. Salt
1 cup Craisins Dried Cranberries
⅔ cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Using an electric mixer, beat butter or margarine and sugar together until light and fluffy
3. Combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt in a separate mixing bowl.
4. Add to butter mixture in several additions, mixing well after each addition.
5. Stir in dried cranberries and white chocolate chips.
6. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack.
Makes around 2 ½ dozen cookies.
The post Oatmeal, Craisins and White Chocolate Cookies first appeared on Eclectic Red Barn.
Linking to these parties: