Who doesn't like popcorn? Planning a backyard party or get together, here is a great idea to spice up your next batch of popcorn.
Elizabeth L. is here with a guest post that you are sure to love from Orville Redenbacher's - Buffalo-Style Hot Popcorn. You can also find more delicious popcorn recipes at http://www.orville.com.
Do you love hot wings? This Buffalo-Style Hot Popcorn will be perfect for a snack while watching the big game or great for a backyard party if you just don’t feel like running out to buy some Buffalo wings. You could even serve celery and dressing along with this snack to cool down your mouth after eating the popcorn. If you love spicy food, then this will be perfect for you! It will only take fifteen minutes to make, too.
- 1 bag (2.9 oz each) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Butter Microwave Popcorn
- 2 cups corn chips, slightly broken
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Original-stick, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn, corn chips and peanuts in 2.5-gallon resealable food storage bag.
- Combine hot sauce and melted Fleischmann's. Pour over popcorn mixture; seal bag and shake until popcorn mixture is coated evenly. Place mixture in 15x10-inch shallow baking pan in single layer.
- Bake 5 minutes, stirring once. Serve immediately or cool and store in tightly sealed container.
To remove unpopped kernels easily, place popped corn in large bowl. Gently lift and transfer popped corn to another bowl with one's hands.
*This is a guest post by Elizabeth L. on behalf of Orville Redenbacher’s. Visit http://www.orville.com to find more delicious popcorn recipes.
* The post Buffalo-Style Hot Popcorn first appeared on Eclectic Red Barn.
Linking to these parties: