FFf Eclectic Red Barn: 2013 Ornament Exchange

Monday, December 16, 2013

2013 Ornament Exchange

This was my first year to participate in the Ornament Exchange, over at I should be mopping the floor. I was a little reluctant at first, not sure why. I had a fabulous time. We were paired up with another blogger that became our exchange partner. I met Sonya via email and we learned a little about one another. She lives in Buford, GA and has 9 Christmas trees in her house:
a family tree that has all their ornaments, ornaments from my childhood and my husband's childhood; a cupcake tree; a USA tree; a gold tree; a tree with all handmade ornaments; a rustic tree; 2 trees for my kid's high school and activities; then a tree I mix up every year.

She sent me this lovely embroidered ornament and the most creative gift tag. 
Eclectic Red Barn: Ornament Exchange 2013
I should have taken a picture of it while it was still wrapped but I was too excited.
The ornament is just lovely. You can see all of the work that has gone into it.
Eclectic Red Barn: hand embroidered ornament
This would have been enough, but the gift tag was just as gorgeous. 
Eclectic Red Barn: hand made gift tag
It had so much detail; various ribbons, felt pom pom flower, pick ceramic medallion and an inspire charm. All made by Sonya.
Eclectic Red Barn: hand made gift tag
She even added a clip on the back so I could clip it to the tree. It is overcast today, so the pictures on the tree were not good. 
Eclectic Red Barn: hand made gift tag

Her website is:
http://www.georgiabelleboutique.blogspot.com/ 

This was a great experience. It is so nice to get to know another blogger and to see their expertise. I really enjoyed participating in the Ornament Exchange. You might want to think about it for next year. I know I hope to participate again.




Linking to these parties:

The Dedicated HouseSweet Wednesday Link Party at MySweetMission.netWhat did you makeFluster BusterInline image 2


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...