FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Orange Metal Stand - What to do with iit?

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Orange Metal Stand - What to do with iit?


Not sure what this was. Seems like something you might find in a service station that holds some car parts. 
Eclectic Red Barn: Orange metal stand

Found it in the trash and decided to take it home, since I can't seem to leave perfectly good items go in the trash. Now that I have it, I have no idea what to do with this bright orange thing. Any ideas ????
                         It is all metal. Here is the side view.
Eclectic Red Barn: Orange metal stand
There are three shelves although none of them can be removed. It is very solid.
Eclectic Red Barn: Orange metal stand
The second shelf is larger than the other two shelves.You can see that it extends out farther than the other two shelves. 

I thought about putting plants on it, but the bottom two shelves are not high enough for most plants, unless they are low ones.  I am looking for ideas or if anyone lives close to me and wants it, I would be glad to give it to you.

Linking to these parties:
 Real Family Fun Link PartyAll Things Thursday Blog Hopthursday favorite things blog hop


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...