FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Fall Update of Grey Rocking Chairs

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Fall Update of Grey Rocking Chairs




Remember those great free rocking chairs I got from my neighbor? Well, we use them all the time and I wanted to give them a fall update. I had hoped to post this before Halloween, but that never happened. As you can see, I had a Halloween pillow on one of the rockers. It has since been removed.
Eclectic Red Barn: Grey rocking chairs decorated for Autumn
I created the Autumn banner by cutting up some fabric I had - brown and tan canvas.
Eclectic Red Barn: Fabric for banner
 I cut some rectangles and then folded them to cut some points.
Eclectic Red Barn: Fabric cut into points
Then I used letters that I had purchased from Walmart that I used in my Fall plaque.
I placed the letter on the fabric and then used a magic marker to fill in the letter.
Eclectic Red Barn: Autumn banner on basket
I attached the letters to some twine with my hot glue gun. I had purchased the basket at Long and Scott Farms for $2 - lid included. 
Eclectic Red Barn: Tea and fall accessories
We have tea out here in the evenings while the dogs play and we talk about our day. 
Eclectic Red Barn: Rocking chair with throw and tea and fall accessories
These rocking chairs are just great and we are using them all the time. Not bad for something free. 
What shall I do with them for Christmas?

Linking to these parties:
 What did you makeHouse on the WayAdorned From Above Blog HopYour Whims WednesdayAll Things Thursday Blog Hop

4 comments :

  1. Those chairs are fabulous!

    Louisa @ My Family & Abruzzo

    ReplyDelete
  2. those chairs are awesome and can't beat the price...lol I love your fall banner. I really need to pick up a pack of those stencils when I go to Wal-Mart. Did the marker bleed at all when you did that on fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little banner! Thanks for linking up at Twirl & Take a Bow--hope to see you again this week!

    ~ Brooke ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for putting all these strategies into a very readable place. It shows your ability and great skills. keep sharing such article in future. rocking chair online

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...