FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Life is a cup to be filled, not drained!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Life is a cup to be filled, not drained!

It is a lovely afternoon here in Florida. The rain ended earlier this morning and the sun is out. So I thought, why not take a few minutes and go out on the deck and enjoy some tea. Do you find that you like something hot on a "hot" day? I do, what about you?



I had made chocolate fudge cupcakes in these  pretty red cupcake holders. They have so many decorative cupcake holders these days, it is hard to decide which one to buy.


         Since the cupcake holders were red, I choose a red theme for the rest of the items.


I love this tea cup.It is Lefton China and is hand painted. Some of the gold is coming off on the handle, but that only means I use it a lot.

Instead of adding another teacup I decided to use this hand crocheted tea cup with the red trim.


I added a couple of crystal items and a tea towel with red trim and the setting was done. Now it was time to enjoy it. Hope you are having a great day! 
Take some time to enjoy some tea!
Linking up to these parties:
Lavender Garden CottageCatch a Glimpse ButtoncraftionaryThePinJunkiehttp://thet2women.com/French Country CottageInspire Me Monday


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...