FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Queen Palm Tree Flower

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Queen Palm Tree Flower

Amazing what you see on your way to the post office. I didn't have my camera with me, so I had to use my phone. This Queen Palm Tree Flower was right in the post office parking lot.

Eclectic Red Barn: Queen Palm Tree Flower

This flowering tree caught my eye because I had not seen this particular flowering palm  before.
I do not have a Queen Palm in my yard so it was exciting to see this bloom. The yellow hanging flower was awesome.

Eclectic Red Barn: Queen Palm Yellow Flowering Tree
It was hanging down and blowing in the breeze.

Eclectic Red Barn: Queen Palm Tree Flowering Yellow

 Most of the time, I see palm trees with berry clusters, but this was so unique and different. Hope you enjoy it!


Linking up to these parties:
Ni Hao Yall




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...