FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Sunshine = Beautiful Pink Roses

Friday, January 25, 2013

Sunshine = Beautiful Pink Roses


A couple of weeks ago, I shared with you my variegated roses and mentioned I had two other roses beside my barn. Well, today, I want to share with you my pink roses by the barn.

Beautiful Pink Rose


This rose bush is one of my favorites. It has bloomed almost continuously since I planted it next to my red barn several years ago. I keep cutting it back and it keeps doing well. These roses smell fabulous and it usually has many blooms at once. Last year I actually picked a beautiful bouquet of 14 rose buds. I couldn't believe it. 

Pink Roses Buds

This rose bush has been a great producer and I purchased it at Home Depot for only $12. What a bargain!

Pink Rose

I must admit that I love roses when they are budding. When they fully open up, they loose some of their smell and the flower is not as beautiful.

Full Blooming Pink Rose
When I am going out and coming back from my barn, I always have this beautiful scent from my roses. As they say, "take time to smell the roses" and I always do. I never pass by them without stopping to get a fragrant "sniff". 

Wish I could share that smell with you. Maybe someday we will be able to.  :)
Linking up at these:

Copy this image and its link to place on your blog


Ni Hao Yall


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...